• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen sevii island problem

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2008
So i've beaten the elite four and obtained national pokedex (60 pokemon), but the cave on island 1 behind the two rockets still has not opened up. I'm stuck, any help?

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2008
yeah right before you go up to moltres, there are two rockets talking about the right place to dig. I looked it up a while ago and it showed a picture of the cave opened on serebii, so i believe this is the place the ruby or saphire stone is.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Have you spoken to Celio again after you defeated the Elite Four?
I think that's what trigger's them to battle you.
Also, yes, this is where you get the Ruby.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
It should have opened up once you've beat the Elite Four. So uh... I'm clueless. XD

But if you want the Sapphire, you'd have to go to Six Island's cave in the middle of the field part. When you get to the bottom of the cave, you'll see the stone. A Team Rocket Professor comes and takes it first. Chase him back to Five Island where the Rocket HQ is, and get through the battles and mazes. After that, retrieve the Sapphire from the boss.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
You've got to talk to Celio and actually get the quest for the Ruby & Sapphire before the cave opens up. So just go talk to him and accept the favor he asks you to do for him.

Back