• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sapphire/Fire Red Trading

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Is it possible to trade legendary pokemon, such as Mewtwo and Articuno, from FireRed to Saphhire given that they aren't in Sapphire's pokedex?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Yes, as long as you get the national dex in sapphire & you got the ruby & sapphire from the sevii islands & gave it to Celio..Kapish??

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
How do I get the nationaldex in Sapphire? I heard that was introduced in Emerald

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Duh... Finish the league, proff. Birch will give it to you...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Actually to get the National Dex in Sapphire, you need to trade with Fire red of Leaf Green. There is no requisite in R/S to trade with LG/FR.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
huh?
I thought to simply finish the league??
i think your wrong^...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
huh?
I thought to simply finish the league??
i think your wrong^...

No, you are wrong. To get the national dex in RSE you either finish the regional dex or trade over a national dex pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
They are right - I looked it up.

Still doesn't change the fact my FireRed keeps deleting. I now can't load a DS game without it deleted or charge my DS without it deleting.

Back