• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dusclops for Dusclops

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
Every time i look for Dusclops on WIFI none of them have reaper cloth. Does ANYONE want to evolve to Dusknoir with their reaper cloth because i'm ready to do the same!

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
i'm really sorry to waste your time, can't find the cloth now!!! must have traded it away when i was a beginner on the circuit!
Sorry again!

40%

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2008
i'm really sorry to waste your time, can't find the cloth now!!! must have traded it away when i was a beginner on the circuit!
Sorry again!

There's one on Route 229, or one in Turnback Cave. Or if you have Battle Revolution, you can buy one in that. Tell me when you're ready. Oh, and just to ask, will we be keeping each others, or will we trade and then trade back so that we have what was original our own?

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
Whatever you would prefer....and thanks, i'm heading for turnback now but it may take a while to get through in just 3 rooms! i'll let you know, cheers

40%

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2008
Whatever you would prefer....and thanks, i'm heading for turnback now but it may take a while to get through in just 3 rooms! i'll let you know, cheers

I'd prefer to have the one that was originally mine, if you don't mind. Found a Reaper Cloth yet?

Zennerick

The Researcher
Years
Dusclops for a Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth? Thats like trading a dollar for a dollar with an added nickel!

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
Dusclops for a Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth? Thats like trading a dollar for a dollar with an added nickel!

No, see, they're both trading Dusclops' with Reaper Cloths, so both will evolve, and they both benefit from it. =P

Back