• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too Much Talk In PMD2?

Too Much Talk?

• No - No, Not Enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Do you feel there is too much talking in PMD2?

I just feel that It goes on and on and on and its such a pain when you need to save it and your partner is having a long speech - again.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Heck no. I voted for the last option.

The talking in there is great, it contributes so much to the game. It's what establishes each pokemon's identity/personality, and contributes to the storyline. Those two things are what make this game my favorite pokemon game.

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    the talking would be fine if they had another text speed like for skim readers or if they had a skip option

Years
  • The flashbacks get a little tiresome (it's not like I can't remember an event that happened in the last 15 minutes, game), but I'm comfortable with the amount of talking overall.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I don't really like the amount of text... it'd be nice if the text speed could be increased even more but it does help with the story. The main bits that got annoying for me was where it asks you if you want to save and yet the next section is only part of the story and no dungeons (or tasks) to enter in. =\

MistressWani

Pokemon Artist~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    I think that the speechs are interesting, but a little long. Like the parts before a boss fight, and there's a long scene that you have to watch before you fight. I watched one part like, around 5 times. I do wish that the text would move a bit faster.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • The flashbacks get a little tiresome (it's not like I can't remember an event that happened in the last 15 minutes, game), but I'm comfortable with the amount of talking overall.

Agreed. I always liked the talking stuff, It makes the story-line more understandable, atleast for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I was just playing this game yesterday and I was thinking the same exact thing! It just seems to go on and on... sometimes it's cool to read all of it and get into the story better, but sometimes I just wish I could speed through the talking a little faster.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I have no complaints about the text in this game. Everything was fine, in my opinion. It's because of the dialogue and the emotions they evoke that make me so attached to this game. =^-^=

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years

My thoughts exactly

but I'm not gonna vote cause some scenes go for a VERY long time, when they aren't even that important

Back