• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOLY CRAP TAMAGOTCHI

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I was just digging through a box of my old crap and I found not one, but two old Tamas. One's a blue mousey and the other's one of the first DigiMon things.. Damn, I kinda miss those. Think I may sell them on eBay (holy crap, fifty bucks?!).

While we're on the subject of non-Poke games, I got conned into buying DQM:J and Digimon World Dusk. They're horrible. I like Digimon. They look cool. But the DS has been failing me. At the rate this is going, SPORE is gonna look like Pikmin puke.

Bleh, whatever. Rambling. Tired. Insomnia. Urgh.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Aye, I used to have one of those... And a Digivice.
And a Pocket Pikachu -___-

I forgot what they did, except poo and demand medicine.

And about DQM:J... The prequels were a lot better, yeah!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Me and my sister have had about 10 tamagotchis between us, lol. My brother had a Pocket Pikachu too, but sometimes I used to look after it...or should I say shake it a million times a day. I've also had one of those Digimon tamagotchis and absolutely loved mine, but I think the battery went.

I haven't actually played SPORE, but I've only observed my brother and sister creating dinosaurs on it. Some creatures anyway.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I never had a Tamagitchi but I had the digimon thing. I still have mine upstairs and if I am seriously bored I will pick it up and have a play.

Edit: I love the digimon ones. Wherre so much better than a tamagotchi.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I've never owned a Tamagotchi but my sister had about four of them. They were great when I wanted to kill time, but that was about it. XD;

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
I have a Tamagotchi, but it's ran out of battery, and I don't have a clue where you get the kind of batteries that power it...

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
I have a Tamagotchi, but it's ran out of battery, and I don't have a clue where you get the kind of batteries that power it...

Try in place that fixes watch's (they use the same flat circular batteries in it)

I used to have one but i dunno what happened to it ]: And when i was in 1st grade i remember having a fish one tough it died like 5 times =.= (imagines... 6 years old XD)

MistressWani

Pokemon Artist~
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I have a tamagotchi, and I really like them. But then I played it for a year, and got bored. The new kinds are getting more childish IMO now.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
5 tamagotchis from the 90s about all of the animal tamagotchis(you know with the monkey or the snake or yeah il shut up)um 6 v2 tamagotchis, 4 v3, 2 v4, and 6 or so v5. Im a freak i know. But yeah i could make a fortune when i reall dont need to. Oh and about a million digivices.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Tamagotchi's used to be awesome!
By the way, SPORE looks awesome! I have made several creatures on the simulator and it is great! It can be a Sims like game or a Real Time Strategy or anything you want it to be really...

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
I got conned into buying DQM:J and Digimon World Dusk. They're horrible.

I loved DQ for gameboy but when it came on ds I thought it'd be cool but its not that great really.
I cant wait for Spore to come out either, its gonna rock.

On topic... Yeah I have some of those digimon things if you're bored its ok to play.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
Years
I have a tamagotchi :D its a red one with rainbows, but the "monsters" always turns out to look like a tv, so now its boing because I want a cute monster 8D

I miss the old tamagotchis, they used to be fun O_o

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I remember the old Digimon portables. I got that one thing...can't remember what it's called...the orange dragon/dinosaur/whatever. What I can remember is that there were these two metal tabs on the top and you could stick two of the things together and fight. Good times.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
I have one... or I used to. I still have it, but ever since the battery died I haven't bothered replacing it. It's a black one and right now it's sitting in a drawer with some other random gaming crap. I haven't used it since 6th grade (I'm going into high school)!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
I am currently working on the GHWT project right now. I'm telling you, this is really worth getting!

Back