• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Next Generation |PG/PG-13|

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
Years
  • Avatar: The Next Generation PG/PG-13
    By Double 7

Here are the first two chapters
    Chapter 1……………………………… The Message
    Chapter 2………………………………….Too Many

I made the first two chapters. Enjoy! =D

Chapter 1: The Message

Avatar Aang sat in the middle of a rather large room, meditating. Four years have passed since he had taken away Ozai's bending and restored balance to the world. He knew that he would still have keep balance in the world. But, can he since he and his friends separated for their new lives?
    Aang stood up and walked out of the room. Momo was drinking from a small bucket full of water. His fur changed around his wrists making them look like black cuff-like fur. Momo suddenly spread his wings and flew across the hall to Aang, and landed on his shoulders. Aang pat his head and continued walking. He went into a room where a bed sat in a corner. He walked over to one of the shelves and picked up a picture. He gazed into the picture. The picture showed a girl, in which he fell in love with. A girl named Katara.
    He set the picture down and picked up a necklace that had belonged to her. The one that had belonged to her mother. He clutched it in his hands and shut his eyes, as tears came.
    There was a sudden knock on the door. Aang, quickly setting the necklace down, got up and walked to the door at the end of the hall. He opened the door, and looked down at an elderly man.
    The elderly man looked shocked. "Avatar Aang! You must know something."
    Aang let the man inside his home. "What is it, sir?" He asked. The man quickly replied, "Not here. We need somewhere where no one can hear." So Aang showed him to the room he had been meditating in just before.
    The man then turned and said, "Sit, please." So Aang sat. The man told him what he knew.
    "I was walking down the path when I saw these ruins. I'm an explorer so I decided to go in. The ruins were lit by candle light. I continued walking down the hallways and looking in each room. Then I came to a room with a cage, that was open. I looked into it. Then, Firelord Zuko walked in. I was very surprised.
    "He looked shocked. He was frozen solid. Then he asked Where's Ozai?" Aang's eyes widened. The man continued. "Realizing that Ozai was gone, he told me to tell you while he searched for him."
    Aang sat there, frozen. The man stared at him. "Avatar Aang?" Aang shook his head.
    "Thank you for telling me," Aang said, "I must go search for him now, too." Aang showed the man out of his house. He then ran back to the his room and grabbed Katara's necklace. He put it in his pocket. Then he ran to the other end of the hall, outside to find Appa eating some hey. He jumped onto Appa and yelled, "Yip-yip!" The beast smacked it's tail on the ground and flew into the air. I think I'd know where he would go to. Aang thought.
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………

He soared through the clouds across mountains. For hours they soared through the skies until over the horizon they saw an island that was completely abandoned. Or so they thought.
    Aang stopped Appa in the air. He then stood up on his head, and put his hands into fists. He then raised them up and then a small circle of earth appeared out of the water. Appa then flew down to the small circle of earth and rested. Aang then earth bended a large tent to protect him, Mom and Appa. Aang went outside and lowered part of the sea.
    Fish flopped around at the bottom. He carried them up with his air bending. He then fire bended to cook the fish. He gave Appa ten fish, gave Momo one, and himself three. They had then layed down and got ready to explore the island in the morning.

Chapter 2: Too Many

Aang suddenly woke up. He quickly Earth bended the tent down and jump onto Appa. They soared towards the island.

At the edge of the island, they found a whole bay of small boats. There was one fire nation boat, too. Aang jumped off Appa. "Hide yourselves." Aang told Momo and Appa. Making his way down a path, the land surrounding it was completely burnt to ashes. Many footsteps were in the path, including ones from creatures.
    Continuing down the path, he saw a peak which looked like a mountain. But once he got closer, he saw what it truly was. A fort!
    He quietly walked down to the entrance. He heard a sudden twig snap. Aang quickly turned around, pulling out his glider and sent a massive force of air in that direction. A man, who was behind him, flew backward into a tree. "Ugh!"
    "Zuko!" Aang said, rushing toward him. Zuko got back on his feet.
    "Aang, it's been a long time," Zuko said, "But this is no time for a reunion. We have to find out what's going on. Aang and Zuko cautiously sneaked through the fort. Being careful of what turns they took.

After about thirty minutes of sneaking around, Aang and Zuko heard a voice. They snuck their way to a large door. They turned the heads around the corner and saw so many people and creatures Aang had seen. The pirates were there, Mai's father, and many of the people Aang had faced were there. Including some people he doesn't know.
    And standing on a stage in front of everyone, Ozai.
    "They're making an army!" Zuko exclaimed.
    Suddenly Ozai yelled. "QUIET!!!" Everyone immediately stopped talking. "Today is a new era. All of the Avatar's enemies have gathered from around the world to here. Today is the dawning of the age of the Avatar's destruction!" The crowd cheered.
    Zuko looked down at Aang, who was frozen solid. "There's too many, Aang, we gotta get outta here!" Zuko said. Aang and Zuko ran down the hallway and found the door. Locked.
    "What do we do now?" Zuko asked. Aang looked around. He looked up.
    "Up there!" Aang yelled, "A window!" Aang earth bended a piece of earth that carried them up to the window he then floated them through the window and back down gently. From there they ran down the path and down to the docks. "I'll take on Appa back!"
    "Then we gotta destroy my boat." So in a giant flame, Aang burnt his boat down. Then he water bended the water onto the ship. The flames went out, and the ship sank. They jumped onto Appa and flew off the island.
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………....

They flew to the palace in the fire nation. Mai was outside on a balcony, so Aang lowered Appa onto it. Zuko jumped off Appa.
    "Hey Aang." Mai greeted him.
    "Hello, Mai." Aang replied.
    "We've got bad news." Zuko told Mai, "Ozai escaped. And he's created an army, and he wants to kill Aang, including us and his friends.
    "We'll that's kind of harsh for my husband." Mai said.
    "Wait, wait, wait." Aang said, "You guys are married?"
    "Yes. Just a few months ago." Zuko told him.
    Of course this only made Aang even sadder. He walked down through the palace. He continued walking down until he was at his favorite spot. The spot where four years ago, Aang and Katara kissed for the first time. He looked into the sky. Then a tear came to his eye.

That's the end of the second chapter! :D
    I'll try making the other chapters as long as I can.

Last edited:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • Here's next chapter. I made it as long as I could. Enjoy.

Chapter 3: Reunion

Aang found himself in darkness. There was no visible thing but him. He kept looking around as if to find something, but nothing was in this mysterious place. Just then, Aang heard a scream. "Aang!" the voice screamed. "AAAAAAAANG!!!" Aang looked around. Then his eyes saw her dead on. Katara. Men in rather silly tights grabbed her arms and started dragging her away.
    "Katara!" Aang yelled, running towards her. He ran as fast as he could. But it was no use. He wasn't moving an inch. By now the men who had a hold on Katara disappeared into the blackness. Aang started crying. Once again in darkness, he did not know what to do. So he just sat there, waiting.
    After what felt like an eternity, a waterfall appeared. Aang stood up. How could that happen? There was no explanation for why this all was happening. Aang felt a nudge at his back. He started moving towards the waterfall. He snapped out of it. Turning around to run, he realized that he wasn't moving, like before. He kept moving closer and closer. That's when it happened. He fell of the cliff, screaming.
    Aang jumped up out of his bed in the fire nation palace, covered in sweat. He was breathing very hard. What he had saw was a dream. He let in a big sigh of relief. He sat on the side of the bed and took the necklace off the nightstand. He kept looking into it.
    Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Aang," Zuko's fainted voice said, "Are you awake?"
    "Yeah," Aang replied.
    "Get dressed. Some people are outside for you." He ran over to the dresser and started putting some clothes on.
    Aang walked outside, meeting Zuko. "Well," he asked, "Who wants to see me?" Just as Zuko was about to say something a voice cut him off.
    "Well, if it ain't twinkle toes!" Aang turned around. "Long time no see."
    "Toph," Aang said, "You're here!" Toph hugged Aang, and he hugged back.
    "I know I'm not usually that sensitive, but it's been a long time." Toph said. Aang giggled. Haru appeared behind her.
    "Haru!" Aang said.
    "Aang" he replied, as he high-fived him.
    "Oh yeah," Toph said, "After the comet, we kind of got together." She smiled. Aang started looking down. But then he shook out of it. He had to be looking great. After all, they just arrived. Suddenly another voice came.
    "Aang!" a man in a beard came.
    "Do I know you?" Aang asked.
    "What," the man said in his deep voice, "You don't recognize me?" There was a pause. Then he let out a laugh. "I'm kidding. It's me, Sokka!"
    "What," Aang yelled, "you grew a beard?!?!"
    "Yup," he replied, "But don't forget Suki!" She appeared right behind him.
    "Aang, long time no see!" she told him.
    "Suki," Aang said, "It's been way too long! I can't believe you're all here."
    "Not all of us," Sokka said, "Where's Katara? She was supposed to be with you." Aang froze in his place. Then he said, "Come inside, I have to tell you something."

Everyone sat down in a room. "Ok, you might be a little shocked," Aang started. He let in a deep breathe and continued, "After the comet, me and Katara kind of……. Well…."
    "Cmon, Aang, spit it out!" Sokka said.
    "Yeah….we…kissed." Aang said. Everyone started looking around all suspicious. "That's why she wanted to live with me. But, last year, these men, took her away. I was helpless!" Tears came to his eyes again. He picked up her necklace. "This is all I have of her left."
    Sokka started looking down. In fact, everyone looked down. But out of all of them, Aang was the one with the most pain.
    "Do you know where they took her?" Zuko asked. Aang shook his head.
    "Not at all?" Suki asked. Again, Aang shook his head.
    "You're not kidding?" Toph asked.
    Aang stood up and screamed, "NO!" He walked to out of the room and slammed the door shut, crying.
    Everyone looked at each other. "No wonder he's down," Mai said, "He must've been ready to propose to her, seeing that he turned six teen."

Aang had ran outside, in even more pain. He formed an air scooter and went all the way down to the docks. He stayed there for a long time. After about two hours, a torchlight came up from behind him.
    "Aang, I know your down but you need some rest." Sokka said. "Were going to King Bumi if that makes you feel better. Cmon, I'll walk you back." So Aang got up and walked back with him, quietly.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • Ok here's the next chapter. I promise the next chapter will be filled with action and will be longer than the first four.

Chapter 4: Funeral

The next morning, Aang was rather quiet. Not saying anything except to answer a question. The morning felt dead. Zuko broke the silence. "Ok, if we leave now we should be at Omashu at…two o'clock." He said.
    "Whatever," Aang said. So everyone walked outside and climbed onto Appa. Well, almost everyone. Toph was more, dragged onto Appa then climbed. "I'm not getting on that furry beast! I feel safer on the ground!" She yelled. So for the whole time they were flying, she was clinging onto Haru for her life. Aang had to admit that watching Toph kind of helped him.
    They saw Omashu. But Aang was staring at a mountain. The Cave of Two Lovers. He sighed. They flew down to the gate.
    "We're here to see King Bumi. We have something to tell him." Aang had said.
    "Oh…" the earthbender paused. "You can't see him. No one can…"
    "But I'm the Avatar. And a close friend to him."
    "I know……But…" The earthbender paused again.
    "What?"
    The earthbender sighed. "King Bumi died three days ago. He was one-hundred and fifty one. The oldest living man alive. Some people said he died of old age. But the day before he died he was healthy and earthbending like crazy, so I don't think he died of old age…" Aang's mouth dropped, his eyes widened, and he froze there. "His funeral's to night, and I'm sure he wanted you to have something in his will."
    The earthbenders on top of the wall open the gate, and they walked through.
    "We should find an inn to stay in for tonight." Aang said, despite the grief and sorrow that was destroying him inside even harder than before.
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………

Everyone gathered at the center of Omashu, for the funeral. Aang and his friends received VIP seats. The speaker rose up. "Please everyone, silence. Now, before we start, I would like to notify special guests here to night. The Firelord, Zuko, and the Avatar, Aang." The crowd cheered and clapped. "Thank you. Now let us get started. King Bumi Earthangg, started out life as a silly child, of course. Everyone remembers the incident where Bumi rode the mail carts with the Avatar before he disappeared. But he had grown. Becoming our king, but he was still as silly as ever. And, he repeated the incident with the Avatar again! This time ending up plowing into a cabbage cart." The crowd giggled. "But still, we remember him before his tragic death, as a complex man, who helped end the Hundred Year War. And now, we say good bye, to Bumi Earthangg." Men carried Bumi's coffin out of a nearby building. They slowly set it into the ground. Many were crying, including Aang.
    As everyone settled in at an inn, Zuko said he was going for a walk and would be back soon. Everyone had fallen asleep.
    The next morning, Zuko awoke Aang. "I've got something big. Get dressed and come in." So Aang did as Zuko said.
    When he came out, he found everyone. Including a mysterious man. "I did some investigating to find out who killed Bumi. This is him, and we found out he is with Ozai. We found out about a jail that they used for storing waterbenders, but he hasn't told us where yet."
    Aang became enraged. He grabbed his glider and smacked the man in the face. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He yelled in a very angry voice. Then he took his glider and pinned the man to the wall. "WHERE…IS…KATARA?!"

Next Chapter: JAIL HOUSE

Back