• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hopes for E3 Games

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Which games do you love that you hope will come out as a great game?
Mine are:
Sonic Unleashed
Wii Music
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Guitar Hero IV/Rock Band 2

Josh1billion

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 23, 2008
Question...

Guitar Hero IV/Rock Band 2

Why? Won't it just be more of the same? Guitar Hero especially has lately become notorious for milking the franchise for big cash (as if downloadable tracks, charging a fee of course, weren't enough, did we really need to see Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith on the shelves as stand-alone titles?).

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
True your right man! I mean why wouldn't just make those other parts of Guitar Hero like downloadable content or something I mean the Aerosmith one I didn't really like that much

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Aerosmith was a huge disappointment IMO.

Anyway I have high hopes for Gears of War 2 and yes, GH4 and RB 2 even if it is more of the same.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
Years
im hoping that banjo-kazooie:nuts and bolts is going to be good, but it seems that you cannot transform like the previous games...so its up in the air

also sonic unleashed as well, the whole werewolf thing might just be another attempt to be cool like shadow the hedgehog

Back