• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon game on wii

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
  • I was just thinking about how PBR wasn't that good then I thought what if they came out with a pokemon game like say Diamond and Pearl exept it was a new name and on the wii with better graphics run in grass find wild pokemon you know that kind of thing I thought it would be a good idea for a game so what do you think about this if you think its a good idea what would you add to the idea and what would you call it

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon Master, or something cheesy like that. Contests on a TV game would be tasty!

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Shouldn't this be in the Console Games section?

"Pokemon :: The Pokemon God"
    I think It should be based on Arcues. Arcues is a very excellent Pokemon with great skills and TYPE-CHANGING.

Anyways, It will be kool If that was true.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I find it amazing to think they've still yet to make a full blown Pokemon RPG for the consoles (not counting Collosuem and XD as they were restricted in that you could only catch Shadow Pokemon, and there were no wild battles) considering how popular this franchise is o.O

The Wii has the potential to be a great system for it as well, I have my hopes for when the next generation of Pokemon games is released they'll consider something like this

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Haven't you guys ever thought that Nintendo teamed up with like Microsoft or Sony, and made a game like D/P or any of the older games, but they made it that the battles were actual fights, and not turn based. Wouldn't that be cool?

Years
  • Haven't you guys ever thought that Nintendo teamed up with like Microsoft or Sony, and made a game like D/P or any of the older games, but they made it that the battles were actual fights, and not turn based. Wouldn't that be cool?

I'm not sure if I'd like a company other than Nintendo handling Pokemon myself, I love Sony and Microsoft but you get my point.

real time battles would be an awesome thing to try out though in a Wii game as an experiment, and if succesful and well received, possibly implemented into the main series' on the handhelds! Nintendo should give it a shot sometime I think

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • I think it would be fun if you could play as a Pokemon (your choice, minus legendaries), and it would be a basic RPG. Run from trainers, battle other pokemon, help people out, etc.
    Leading to the honorary title of "The Pokemon Hero", or something like that.

UltramasterBDX

German Romhacker
    Years
  • I think it would be fun if you could play as a Pokemon (your choice, minus legendaries), and it would be a basic RPG. Run from trainers, battle other pokemon, help people out, etc.
    Leading to the honorary title of "The Pokemon Hero", or something like that.

It would be nice, yeah.

I want a game in 3D (Maybe fpr Wii?) like the TV-Adventures.
    ,,Getting a Pikachu from Prof. Oak ~ the Adventure beginns''

But, ouh, yes..
    It's just a dream..

I think Nintendo plans something like Battle-Revolution..

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • That would be nice. However, I can't imagine how they would make it a turn-based game like the previous hand-held generation games. I can't get an idea of a Pokemon RPG game without an turn-based battle interface. That is, unless it would be similar to the Pokemon Colosseum series.

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • I'm imagining a crappy pokemon platform game, A is jump, B is basic attack, Z is special attack.

A game like that would sell well but it wouldnt be as good as the real pokemon series, as it wouldnt last as long and its limited to what you can do.

I mean if we wait long enough there will be a spinoff like this for Wii but it wont be as highly anticipated as the cartridge cames.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    It would be good to get a full 3D Pokemon Adventure, but i dont think Nintendo will move the main series off the handhelds, maybe when Nintendo deside to finish the Pokemon series they'll do the last region on the handheld out then and then make a 3D MMO with all Pokemon and Regions (im expecting it for nintendo's next household console, not the Wii), anything short of that might as well be kept on the handhelds.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • wasn't there a thread bout this a while ago, wait a minute isn't it called Pokemon RPG for wii?

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • i think it would be cool if nintendo dual released the exact same game for the wii and the DS, but make the two very different in terms of gameplay, and graphics, and make the abitlity tomove the save file between your DS and your Wii, so that you can play in the 3D first person environment at home, then save, and play where you left off on your DS when you're on the road

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    i think it would be cool if nintendo dual released the exact same game for the wii and the DS, but make the two very different in terms of gameplay, and graphics, and make the abitlity tomove the save file between your DS and your Wii, so that you can play in the 3D first person environment at home, then save, and play where you left off on your DS when you're on the road

Stupid idea. Like that, nobody would want to play the DS version.

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • Yes, it would be a nice idea but it's never going to happen. Think about it realistically. Nintendo would not put the money into developing something like this because the anime to be honest has damaged the Pokemon franchise's image so the game wouldn't appeal to people who don't already own most of the previous Pokemon and not all the people who own previous Pokemon games would buy it following Battle Revolution. Nintendo would see it as a too risky decision to make. So I think we'll continue with the current pattern of games. And there won't be another Wii Pokemon game until after the inevitable Gold/Silver remakes and that would be getting too close to the fifth generation. So, no more Wii Pokemon games until the fifth gen. But it would be nice for Nintendo to experiment with a Wii Pokemon game possibly utilising the Wii's many features.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • nintendo have obviously seen their platform games for wii sell well, such as legend of zelda and mario, so a pokemon game like this is inevitable, but it probably wont be realeased until a new set of pokemon are released, and it would go along with the DS game on relaese. a proper adenture pokemon game would ovously sell well, as it has so many people complaining about one on many forums like this, and with the pokemon series being the biggest selling ever, it will come in time, just be patient.

Back