• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    Hello , My first name is régis , i'm french and the problem , i understand middle the english

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Hello, Linkdu77! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Im sure you'll like it here! By the way, Regis, that sounds like a cool name!

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokemon Community, Regis. I'm new here too and this forum has been really cool so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you want to keep being in this awesome forum you have to read the rules and make sure you don't break it, also try to read the FAQ, it helps so you dont seem like a noob. Both can be found on the top bar.

Again, welcome to Pokemon Community. Chat, make friends and have fun posting.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Régis, what's up, welcome to the forums and hope you have a great time here :3
    I wish I had some French to show off with but I'm hopeless...

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    Thanks everybody Even if I does not understands English I would use Reverso to translate what you said

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure you will overcome the language barrier, Régis.
    Who knows, perhaps you will learn a bit of English here. ;D

Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!
    Take care~

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • salut linkdu!

je parle en peut le francais, et mon langage est mal...

mais, Salut dans le PokeCommunity!

i'm sorry about that, i meant no harm...
    allow me to explain

"hey linkdu!
    i speak a little french, but my langauge it bad
    but, welcome to the pokecommunity!"

Last edited by a moderator:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • mucus said:
    salut linkdu!

je parle en peut le francais, et mon langage est mal...

mais, Salut dans le PokeCommunity!

Mucus, while I know you don't mean any harm, this is an English forum, try to keep it in English. (Or at least provide a translation) You're free to post in another languages via visitor message and such, but try to refrain from posting completely in other languages. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, Linkdu. :D We have various French users around here, so I hope you find some people to relate to.

Back