View Full Version : First FG Oekaki! :)

Forest Grovyle
August 16th, 2004, 7:06 AM
Hey everyone! :) Sorry it's been a while - I was on holiday for three weeks, and only arrived back yesterday.
I've done an oekaki picture - this is the second one I have ever done (first to be shown online) and it's of Simba from The Lion King. I had fun doing this one! PaintBBS with mouse.

Click here to view:

(I would upload, but I don't have FTP on this comp >_<)

--FG :)

August 16th, 2004, 7:10 AM
holy crap! that is awesome! that's really cool! good job! The Lion King rawks!

August 16th, 2004, 7:25 AM
Forest is Back ^.^
Awesome! The Shedding is perfect and the picture is really neat! 10/10, like always XD

August 16th, 2004, 7:46 AM
Fabulous FG!!, there awesome!, im gonna request an avy XD

August 16th, 2004, 8:14 AM
Wow FG that is awesome ^_^ I love the Lion King one of my fav Disney Movies :)
Great Job !

Cool Cr@cker
August 17th, 2004, 7:31 AM
Hey!FG's back!Wow:Brilliant pic FG!Did you draw it from scratch.It has your regular trademark
of excellence!Great Shading.
And FG are you taking any requests now!If yes can you pls make a banner for me!With the same
text as the first banner in my sig!But with a cool dark bg and any good pic!If no
just ignore this post.

August 17th, 2004, 2:07 PM
Awesome pic! Great detail on the fur and wonderful shading, but his right eye looks a bit odd. I've never done an oekaki. And welcome back I haven't been on much recently.

Sunrise's Dragon
August 18th, 2004, 8:15 AM
Oh my god... It's awesome. It's gorgeus. It's wonderfull. Can I say something more? It looks that someone animator has done it.. O_O

August 18th, 2004, 8:24 AM
That is simply beautiful! Your so talented!

Forest Grovyle
August 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Awwwww...thanks so much everyone for all your kind comments! :D I really can't tell you how much they mean. ^_^ Welcome back, Pokedragonfire! I'd been gone a while too, but I'm so glad to be back! :)

*hugs for everyone* :D