• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah hoy hoy!

Rae

First gen trainer
Years
  • Hey there everybody!
    My name's Shannon and I'm an old school Pokegirl. I'm all about the first 150 Pokemon! I don't mind the rest, but the first generation holds a special place in my heart!
    I hope to make lots of friends and have lots of fun here on the forums!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well hello Shannon! Welcome to PC!

You shouldn't have any trouble making friends, everyone is very nice.

And yes....The first generation did start it all =P

So stay active, post a lot, and you'll have tons of fun!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hello Rae, the Kanto Pokemons are still cool from along time :D Anyway, welcome to the PC! Theres a General Pokemon section, and so does any Pokemon game sections too! Always read the rules good, and also make good friends here too! So enjoy here! ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC Rae! I agree about the original 150, I like all of the pokemon but you've got to keep a special place for the classics! Have fun here!

Also, if you have not already, be sure to take a quick read through of the rules and such, it might answer a few of your questions, if you have any.

Welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay! :D

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey Welcome Rae,Youre Very Bold,The 1st Gen Though Has The Largest No Of Pokemon And Also It Was The First Ever So Its Great

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Don't we all love 1st Gen Rae? I know I do!

I am sure you will make lots of great friends in this wonderful place known as PokeCommunity, it really isn't a hard thing to do, if people don't send requests out then why don't you send one there way? It has to work both ways yaknow?

Anyway make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions, and if you need any further help just send a PM someones way!

Hope too seeya around the boards!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome To PokeCommunity Shannon! Have fun here at Pc and i'm sure you'll make alot of friends here.Stay active and you'll make alot of them in no time!Have a great time meeting people and ect.
    Read the rules as they will help you alot further down the road.Read the faqs aswell as this is the most advanced forum XD If you need help or a friend,drop me a pm.

Cheers!,
    TLM

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, the first generation.
    Just thinking back to the good old days when Pokémon were barely in color and one traded using a cable... Good times, good times.

Oh right, welcome to the community!
    You may want to check out the Metal and Color Generation Games if you wish to receive another piping hot dish of nostalgia!

Well, it's always nice to have a few bosom-buddies around the boards, isn't it? I'm sure you will be making them in no time at all!
    (I don't know what I would do without some of my friends here at PC... :o)

I'm sure you will find the Pokécommunity to be quite satisfying to your Pocket Monster needs. Please, do enjoy yourself!

Back