• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
Hello! I just recently joined these forums and I hope I'll have a great time here.

Have a nice day!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ooh, I see we have a Bionicle fan here! :D
I used to LOVE Bionicles, but, I'm back into Pokemon now. :mudkip;):
But the new ones do seem cool. :)

Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity.
Read the rules, and if you have any questions about the community, read the FAQ. :)
Anyways, have fun~ :mudkip;):

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Hey what's up? Have a great time and read the rules (btw; could I just call you Ignika; or MoL? Thanks) Just send a request if you want to be friends =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I'm almost positive that you will love it here =P, PC is a great place to relax and have fun!

Take a look around and I'm sure you'll find something to get involved in. Gimma a PM/VM if you have any questions or just to say hi!

So once again, welcome to PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, I remember Bionicle! I used to be so interested in that when I was younger!
(The newer generations, however... Yeah...)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Mask of Life.
I'm sure you will find the community to be a lot of fun; you shouldn't have any problems enjoying yourself at all!

Thanks for bidding me a nice day; I certainly will.
Now go out there and make some more posts, eh?

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey,

Welcome To The Forums!
How are you? Read the rules and faqs as they will both help you out alot. Anyways, i hope you have alot of fun surfing the forums and posting. I hope you enjoy it here at PokeCommunity =]

Cheers,
TLM

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity! You'll love it here.:8: Hope you make lots of friends!

- Rachelle

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, I don't have much to say since most people above me covered everything, so just have a fun time posting around and making lots of friends!

Back