• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bill O'Reilly Slams Jon Stewart on Teen Pregnancy

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • Jon Stewart is a personal hero of mine, and Bill O'Reilly is a over opinionated jackass and the only thing he loves more than himself is the sound of his own voice. So i might be a little biased when I say "suck it O'Reilly". "8 out of context edits, way to go Jon, unbelievable."

You know what's unbelievable? That O'Reilly can weasel his way out of being caught in hypocrisy. Although O'Reilly can't hear logic over the sound of his own awesomeness. Because O'Reily is ALWAYS right... at least in his mind... I just wish my grandmother realized that he's just a jackass instead of believing his every word... but I guess old people are just set in their ways.
    [/tirade]

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • You are all a bunch of idiots. Bill Reilly is saying that Political teen pregnancy is not the fault of parents, but Britney Spears's parent's should be bashed by it. Makes perfect sense <.<

Seriously, he's an idiot, & needs to shut his mouth. No, then the hot air would be trapped, & pop goes his head >.<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I really really lost a lot of respect for him after that. There wasn't much to begin with...complete morons. I honestly hope his head does pop.

Honestly, let's compare a trashy Hollywood family to that of governor Palin's. Yeah. Right. Nice comparison. So much for leaving family out of the election process.

Back