• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steel Leaf - Leaf/ Metal deck

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Ok, i just felt like putting my deck up here for all of you guys to rate and comment so here it is

Number of cards: 58 (waiting to get Torterra lv X)

Pokemon:

- Jirachi (when i get enough cards i use dooms desire and switch him out, 1 hit KO)
- 2 Turtwig (basic)
- Grotle (stage 2)
- Torterra lv. 45 (first use body slam to paralyze and use leaf storm)
- 2 Beldum lv 7 (first active turn i use allure to draw 1 card)
- 2 Mentang (just stage 2...)
- 2 Metagross (Awesome force. Damage goes 50 to 100 and repeats. Poke-power is i can switch the defending pokemon before i attack, just need heads. My power house)
- 2 Aipom (scratch ftw!)
- Ambipom (A nice card to put in after another feints. Can remove up to 4 energies from the active pokemon. Then I use charity tail until they grovel at my feet)
- Clefariy lv 17 (can evolve right when i put her to the betch)
- Celfairy lv 18 ( uses sing... pure ownage if you get lucky)
- Clefable lv 37 (If she ever get active, she is AMAZING! Metronome can copy any attack so its good to use when your opponant has a stong card out. She can take out Lv X's in 2 turns without getting a scratch!)
- Unknown ? (In my deck for its pokepower. I pick a card from my hand and put ti face down. they say a type. If they are right nothing happens, but ifthey are wrong i draw a card.
-2 Bulbasaur (basic)
-Ivysaur (stage 2 and razor leaf is decent)
- Venusaur lv 51 (Almost indestructable. Poke power can put defender to sleep, poison them, or burn them. Giant bloom does 60 damage and also heals 40 damage from Venusaur)

Trainer/ Supporter:

- Pokeball (if heads, choose any pokemon from your deck)
- Dusk ball (choose 1 of the 7 cards at the bottom of your deck)
- Pokedex (choose 1 of the top 2 cards)
- 2 Energy Search (choose 1 energy from your deck)
- 2 Poke Rader (look at top 5 cards. Take all that are pokemon)
- Rival (reveal top 5 cards to opponant. They choose 3 your can have, other 2 go back in deck)
- Bebe's search (choose any pokemon fromy our deck)
- 2 Technical Machines TS-1 (Attach this to any pokemon in play. They may use this as an attack. Look through your deck to find its evolved form. You can always use this on that pokemon)
- Premier ball ( take any lv X NOTE: this is for torterra lv X)

Energies:

14 leaf
10 steel

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2008
Hey deck looks alright from my end. It's a lot of text to read though and it's not very straightforward so I semi skimmed and may have missed some stuff.

Once you complete deck feel free to post it on my blog, I will give you credit for it!
killerdecks.blogspot.com

Thanks

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
Years
I think it's a pretty good deck. I use to have a Grass/Metal-type deck too. And Metang and Ivysaur are Stage 1.

I think it's a pretty good deck. I'm not going to rate this deck until it's complete (you really shouldn't post you're deck unless it is). Metang and Ivysaur are Stage 1, not 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Venusaur is hardly "almost indestructible". 2hko'd by a lot of things, 3 energy (iirc) to attack and no water resistance.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Do not double post, even if your thread isn't getting attention.

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
Years
I take back what I said about you're deck being good. You need more supporters. Don't wait for Torterra lv.X, put in two more Bebe's Search. Take out Periemium Ball and put in more Supporters!

Back