• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Mega Man Starforce a fun game?

Is megaman a fun game?

• Great! Loved it!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Good, it was a decent game.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I didn't like at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasted my time playing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I was about to get megaman starforce 2, but I don't know much about it, so can megman players help me if I should by this game. You can tell me what you think about it.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    It was great to see a continuation of the distant (very distant) future after the battle network series (why they had to end it? WHY GOD!?!?!? It was just godly enough, best series ever made EVER) the starforce has its differences, i would recommend it if you liked the battle network series like me :3 (plus it wont hurt to add another game to your collection right?).

I like starforce mainly because of the wifi battles/trades/other sort of things and it has a great story line definitely i recommend it.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • This Game's totally AWESOME!!!

You should Give it a try and You'll become a big megaman fan like me. I didn't play it on a DS(I wish I had one) but on no$gba.

It's too fun game, you should also try others like Megaman Battle Network on GBA, Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Megaman, Megaman Legends and other Megaman Games. They are really cool!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I have never played it, but usually every mega man game is always good, with a excellent story and cool bosses! ;]

Years
  • I liked the game a lot. I have the game, but haven't played it for a while.

The game was great, but I hated the parts where, no matter how good you were, it took a long time to complete, like certain events in the game. But this is visible in practically every Megaman game.

Last edited:
    Back