• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
Years
  • Well... Hi!
    I'm new here, so if anyone could give me some tips or something for the forum that would be great. I have Pokemon Diamond, and I'm going to get Platinum when it comes out in Europe.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Well hello there!
    Welcome to PC GanonApocalypse!(Nice name by the way)
    Please read the rules & have fun.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    well, hello there,
    welcome to Pokemon Community.
    The best thing u can do right now is to read the rules, which will help u enormously!
    Have a good time here, and feel free to send me a message if u have any questions

Years
  • Hi and welcome to The Pokemon community :)
    Im Stormer, I'm new too and i can certainly say this place is great!
    Enjoy your time on the site :)

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • Thanks all you guys! I'll read the rules. One question, does my signature show up to you? Cause I can't see it underneath my post. Is there something I have to do to get it to show, or is it just hidden to me?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I can't see the siggy. Maybe it hasn't shown up 'cause of something you did on the "Edit Signature" page, or because the checkbox besides "Show your signature" isn't checked (if you don't get what I mean, PM me please).

Anyways, welcome to PC. Awesome username (Legend of Zelda fan, perhaps?). Works well, seeing how most the time Ganon nearly creates the end of the world.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to our great forum. Hope you're having fun? Well to make sure you dont get into trouble read the rules and to familiarize yourself with how the forum works, read the FAQ.

Send me a Visitor Message at my Profile if you wan to be friends or if you want to just chat or ask me questions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello GanonApocalypse!

The best thing you can do right now is to read the rules. After that, you can just look around the forums and find a section you like.

Have fun!

Back