• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Onyx and Topaz - The Okinwa Region

Final Fantasy

High five!
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Pokemon Onyx and Agate - The Okinwa Region

Ok, This place is Korakoma REBORN! Probaly the most famous person here would be the great Proffesser Willow. Okinwa is based off the island called Okinawa south west of Japan the region has many caves due to being mainly made of coral so there are even more water types here than in most regions. Due to Karate being Invented here there are also alot of Fighting types.

Our Goals
    Spoiler:

Name Origin
    Spoiler:

Landscape
    Spoiler:

Rules
    Spoiler:

Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Gym Leaders & Elite Four
    Spoiler:

Plot Line
    Spoiler:

Town & Cities
    Spoiler:

Workers
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Spoiler:

Screenies
    Spoiler:

Downloads
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • Final fantasy. Can i help you with this game. My email is [email protected]. I can make new in battle sprites of trainers, minor pokemon spriting, major mapping, cannot make new overworld sprites, change pokemon names, and i will ask my fellow youtubers like nikkonolasco, TamashiiHiroka and MilesEeveePrower to help me.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • well guys i need to tell you guys something. my grandfather was in WW2 and fought at Okinawa so can you please put my grandfather in the game. He will be an old man and he is with an old woman who is my grandma who was a nurse. the old guy will say what happened when he fought at Okinawa. so can you put my grandparents in your game. the old guys name is frank and the old ladys name is lois

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Update!!!: you two are both on the helpers list now and now have jobs =)
    ES: PM me your MSN please

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I meant overworlds
    I have changed the name to Agate now
    If some one could make some banners that would be amazing =)

Back