• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haha. Hey. =]

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
Years
  • Heyz. I'm Brenna. My friends in real life call me Bree. So you could call me Bree or Fyre. Pronounced (Feye-err). I have really good grammar, but when type, you might see letters missing. Well, I type fast so haha. =]] I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (Well, most of you.) ;]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello there, Fyre! Welcome to PC!

Both names are nice...which one do you prefer? =P

Anyway, we're sure glad you joined! May I ask what attracted you to our fine community? I always like to find out what it is about PC that makes it appealing =P

We will all be looking forward to seeing some of that good grammar of yours =P. Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics to post on. Other than that, make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and have a great time!

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
  • Hi there Fyre welcome to pokemon community.
    How fast are you when your are typing?? Wanna compete with me??
    I can type 10 letters in 1 minute. Guess you can't beat that huh?? :p
    Haha :)

Well read the rules and i hope you will enjoy your stay here

Last edited:

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
    Years
  • Probably Fyre. Thanks for asking. =] I was actually lookin for a couple of Pikachu sprites. I was gonna make an animation on Gimp, but I clicked on here n...yeah. =]

And I havn't really testd my wpm so...haha. =p

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Sup Girl =P Welcome to PC! Bree's a pretty name hey. If you ever have any questions or wanna chat message me up and I'll be here! =) Peace dawg.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome, new users are always greeted nicely :]
    Anyways, have fun and stick around ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Fyre!

I also speak in complete sentences, and make sure words are spelled correctly. Although I type really slowly. :/

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!
    Read the rules and have lots of fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, grammar is a good thing to have indeed!
    (Remember, "1337" speakers are our enemy...)

Welcome to the forums, Fyre.
    If truth be told, I was actually pronouncing your user name the same as the word fire. I was thinking to myself,
    "Wow, that's a pretty creative name for someone who likes Fire-types! Must get to know this person..."
    You shattered my hopes completely, I'm afraid. xD

So, you type pretty fast, eh?
    I... don't really see how it comes too much in handy on a forum, but I'm sure you will get your point across much quicker than some of the rest of us!
    (I don't believe I type too awefully slow... but I'm none to quick either. ;D)

I do hope you will enjoy the Pokécommunity to it's fullest potential.
    (By that, I am wishing you to be as active as possible!)

Take care, Fyre.
    Perhaps I shall see you around the forums.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Heyz. I'm Brenna. My friends in real life call me Bree. So you could call me Bree or Fyre. Pronounced (Feye-err). I have really good grammar, but when type, you might see letters missing. Well, I type fast so haha. =]] I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (Well, most of you.) ;]
    You could solve that problem with Firefox ;)
    Anyways, hey, and welcome to PokeCommunity, have fun and stay as active as you possibly can.

Back