• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi uuuuhhhhhhh........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • Hey there espeon lover ~ Welcome to PC! Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya ^_^ I hope
    ya have a Great Time here at PC ~

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC Umbreon Lover hope you have fun and post alot

PM me if you want to be buddies

Pokemon_Veteran

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ehllo i recommend scrolling to the bottom of the screen and go to other voting polls then go to "do you have a crush on anyone at PC?" thread enjoy ur stay XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots! I'll be your friend!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Welllllcome to the world of PC where nothing is as it seems. People turn into monsters, trees are animals, and lions are plants. Magic is as common as grass! Hey, for all we know that could be true, we dont actually see anyone here. But enjoy yourself, get down and HAVE FUN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back