• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dusk Version

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    This is my first post. If anybody can aid me into making this a reality , thanks.

The Story

Gary ,now a middle-aged researcher of Pokemon is now as renown as his Grandfather ,who had just passed away two years ago. Gary ,with his wife has now dicovered a literal "lost world" which is full of the extinct species of Pokemon ,along with higher evolved cousins of well known ones. Giving birth to twins ,they stayed on the islands to raise their children in harmony with the creatures so eventually they too can protect and appreciate these creatures.

Ten years later...

Recently formed colonies have been established onto the Ten islands bringing with them the usual aspects of a normal town or city in the Pokemon world. The conflict between the previously set up villages and the forming government have instigated the government into stamping out the wildlife ,which leads Prof. Gary Oak to give his son and daughter native Pokemon to fend off the tyranny.

The Starters

Brontoroom- this pokemon is of the Grass/Poison type ,and can emit infectious spores when theatened. It is as loyal a a puppy ,and will attack those who threaten it's trainer.

Physical description- This is a Brontosaurus like pokemon with Mushrooms growing on it's back ,with a stub tail. It also has leaf-shaped spikes covering the back of its neck .

Pterasinge- this pokemon is of the Fire/Flying type. It soars through the air ,waiting for the time to strike it's prey---or perpetrators.

Physical Description- This is a mix of a Pterodactyl and a bat. It can fly up to 25 mph and has flames flowing on it's crest ,plus a devil-like tail.

Plesias- A plesiosaur like pokemon. It stalks the waters like a shark ,and with its sheer stealth ,it can evade and kill small prey.

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    love this idea. i would like to see it in action! Is there any way i can help at all? do you have sprites already?? plz let me know/

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I'm just starting with the concept art of the pokemon. By the way , I already have 40 new pokemon made ,minus the 1st gen. pokemon and their new evolutions. I'm planning to create a fourth state of evolution for the previous starters like Bulbasaur as an alternative evolution like Roselia's . Besides having dinosaur-like pokemon, there will be rare baby pokemon that evolve into the 2nd Gen. legendaries.(I based this off a cheat guide for making a baby Entei years ago.) I also have a Pokemon named after Missingno.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Right now I need a map maker for the game ,and even someone for the text editing of the characters. the game might also if the Gba rom hack is successful the game could be made for those who want to play it on their DS like Pokemon Diamond because the DS is going to get rid of the GBA function on it.

Back