• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The newbie

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
Years
  • I suck bad at introduceing myself...I normaly just head right for topics...
    Just letting people know that the strange cat in the hat floating around was me.

I guess I can tell you my fave pokemon

First Gen: Eevee

Second Gen: Houndoom

Thrid Gen: Absol

Fourth Gen: It's been a toss up of Luxray and Glameow

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hey Zenoah, sweet username x]
    I actually love all those Pokemon you mentioned, surprisingly =O We have something in common! xP
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I hope you have lots of fun posting and such! I'm F`A, feel free to contact me to juss chat or whatevs.
    Enjoy=)

Redgee

The Footyboyy!
    Years
  • Welcome Zenoah.Hope you have a good time here!

Sweet Username!

Agreed. How Did You Come Up With It?
    Hey Zenoah, sweet username x]
    I actually love all those Pokemon you mentioned, surprisingly =O We have something in common! xP
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I hope you have lots of fun posting and such! I'm F`A, feel free to contact me to juss chat or whatevs.
    Enjoy=)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zenoah

Years
  • Redgee: I already am, thanks ^__^

F'A: Thanks, if your wondering how to pronounce it, its Zen-Noah
    Yeah those are my tops, but I also love Meowth and Skitty and the Eevee evos as well.

How I got the username was thru an old anime called Pilot Candidate.
    I wanted an AIM name that went with my fave chara, Zero. I ended up picking ZenoahZero, because he was classified as a zenoah (zen-oh-ah)
    In time I downgraded to Zenoah and changed the pronuciation to Zen-Noah

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Zenoah! (Love the name, and the avy ^_^)

That's ok if you don't like posting lengthy intros...At least you posted something instead of "Hi I'm new" XD

Anyway, you seem like a pretty cool person...I bet you'll enjoy yourself quite a bit here =P. I can see you've already got some posts under your belt, so you have indeed found some awesome topics to post on =P

Yay! Houndoom and Absol are awesome! =D

I'll see ya around...and have fun!

Years
  • Your avatar is awesome. ♥♥ Also, you have good taste in Pokemon. :3 Absol's pretty cool~ And Eevee and the evolutions were some of my favorites in the RBY days!

Welcome to PC! Have a great time. I'm sure you will. ;3 Or maybe you already have!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That is an absolutely amazing avatar, my friendly neighborhood kitty!
    I find it quite amusing. ^.^

Don't despair, your introduction was just fine. In fact, it was actually a fairly nice one when compared to some of the other one's we get the pleasure of seeing. I'm not saying that the other introductions lately haven't been that good, no! I'm simply saying it's very refreshing to have the opportunity to respond to something a bit more... thought out. xD

Oh, Houndoom for the win, my friend!
    Welcome to the forums.

Zenoah

Years
  • Thanks guys. Im already enjoying myself here! I should be tipping my hat and going to sleep but right now there's so much I want to reply to!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hey Zenoah! Welcome to PC! Nice username you have there. ;)

Your introduction was fine, Zenoah. I like the fact that you speak with correct grammar and punctuation. Makes it much easier to read. =)

I hope you have a great time here. Enjoy your stay!

Back