• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Berry Glitch on Emerald?????

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Is it possible, because I plant berries, I wait for the tv to show specials, and time doesn't progress for the eeveevoultions, and I have Emerald Version, now the berry glitch was supposed to be fixed by then right?? What do I do????

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • I don't know really, maybe your clock is not set, the battery has "Run Dry", or something...
    Or you just didn't waited long enough, some berries takes weeks to grow, even with Wailmer Pail.
    The BG was supposed to be fixed in FR/LG(they have no clock anyways...) and Emerald.
    Is the cartridge dark-green? or you could own a Hack, i have a FR with Grey Cartridge, wery skillful translation from the Japanese version, but still a hack...

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • well, i dont know if it happens in emerald, but with R/S the berry glitch happens after a year. it might have the same effect on emerald.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I know that the battery can run dry on all three of the Hoenn games. However I am sure there is no Berry Glicth with Emerald like with Ruby and Sapphire.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • That's the only explanation. The internal battery has run dry. This also happens to my emerald ( I don't play it anymore anyway ). Sorry but there is no solution to fix it.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah like it has been said it could be that the battery has run dry or like my friend you have a hack (his lost all saved data once he reached 100 hrs!)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • The internal clock issue has to do with the cartridge. Don't worry, you will not have to replace your GBA...
    Now, there are guides on the internet that show you how to replace internal batteries, but I really wouldn't suggest it unless you have a really delicate touch. Simply go to your nearest video game store and buy another one used. It should only run you about twelve dollars.
    (If we're speaking USD)

Back