• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys.

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
Years
  • So umm, hi. I'm Necromancy, you might recognise me from pe2k or PFU forums. I originally only joined so I could download Shiny Gold, but then I thought this place looked cool and decided to start posting here and be part of the community. I remember starting out new at pe2k, and it wasn't easy, and I really don't like the negative attitude toward newer members. I found that on PFU forums, even after I became a member of staff there.

More about me... Hmm, well I'm English. No, I don't like drinking tea, I think it's disgusting. Same with coffee. I'm from the South East, I go to high school, and I love music. Rock, metal, alternative, emo, screamo, acoustic, indie, techno, experimental etc. I'm that kinda guy. That's basically me.

I hope it's nice here. It looks it. Anyways that's me done. Hopefully you guys'll like me and we'll all be friends! ^_^

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Yo. I see you like metal. Nice.

Welcome, Necromancy. I was part of PFU for a little while as well(before it shut down).

I hope you have a good time here, and if you do download Shiny Gold, I hope it's an enjoyable journey.

See you around.

Milk and Peace

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Necromancy!

I'm glad you have decided to stick around! The PokeCommunity is a really cool place with a whole lot to do...I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

As for our attitudes towards new members....

Yes, we hate all of youuuuu >=D

We love new members! It's always nice to see that the community is growing...so we welcome you with open arms! Don't worry, everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with =P

I'll see you around, and enjoy yourself here!

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
    Years
  • Aww, thanks guys. A better welcome than what I got at PFU. :3 If I can stop being so lazy and get a Wifi team together (which will take me forever XD), I might be hanging around the DP boards too. ^_^

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Hi Necromancy!!!! Welcome to PC I hope you have fun here! Well here is my official new member welcome................. Welcome to the Pokecommunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Yay,another new member welcome to PC the best community around :D. Hope you have an awesome time here,if ya ever need any help just drop a pm I'm always here. Since your a newbie it would be great to follow the links posted bellow.
    Rules~ the most important thing to do is read the rules because they are very important: Rules
    FAQ~ If ya ever need any help around the forum since it's such a big place:
    FAQ
    Again welcome to PC and hope you have an awesome time.

Paul

Back