• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yourself as a sprite

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    I thought this would be a cool idea, so post sprites you made of yourself as you appear outside of PC! I'm still working on me, but here's my little brother:
    Yourself as a sprite

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, there was a thread about this XD
    Bu it died... So lets do in this one!
    I will post mine after :P

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Emerald_Ursaring said:
    I thought this would be a cool idea, so post sprites you made of yourself as you appear outside of PC! I'm still working on me, but here's my little brother:
    Yourself as a sprite
    Cool sprite! It's cute.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    And here's me.
    Yourself as a sprite

The clothes are actually extremely accurate to my usual outfit. I'm actually bigger in real life than the sprite makes me look.

Last edited:

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Cool sprite! Does it really look like you? I mean, without the ninja costume, of course.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Emerald_Ursaring said:
    Cool sprite! Does it really look like you? I mean, without the ninja costume, of course.

Thanks ^_^ Actually, Im not a Big Sized guy and my hair is just like Wally's (I just changed thw color to Brown, because in the original his hair is green XD) so I can say its pretty much like me!

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • thats a nice sprite! it looks really creative. and i could hardly tell that it was originally Brendan's face.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    wow nice sprite nayan 1120
    Yourself as a sprite

this is me..my clothing..im a little muscular same hair cut..only the face...i have blue eyes..

Last edited:
    Back