• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there

whale

A bullet of integrity
Years
  • PokeCommunity :)
    I am whale, glad to be participating in this forum.
    Glad to meet everyone and I just read the rules ;p

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh! You've already read the rules?
    Kudos to you for being so mature and responsible, my very large mammal friend!

Okay, perhaps that was a bit sugary. I do apologize, I sometimes lose myself in the excitement of certain situations.

Ehm... Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Whale.
    (Very interesting user name you have bestowed upon yourself, mind explaining it?)

I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time here! We're all quite friendly and love to gain new members. The pleasure of having you posting on these boards is all ours, my dear friend.

Take care and I do hope to see you around. ;D

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Well, hello to you too. By your username, I thought you would have a whale for your avatar, but I was wrong. Oh well, your avatar is you choice. I'm glad you read the rules, not many do. It is quite nice to see someone take the time to read the rules, considering some n00bs I've seen on here.

whale

A bullet of integrity
    Years
  • Haha why thank you Hiidoran, I do appreciate the complement.
    and nope no particular reason on having 'whale' as a name.

and SupahFunk I am actually in the process of looking for a nice whale avatar.
    So let me know if you find one. ;p

Well anyways thank you for the warm welcome
    and I hope to jump right into the pokecommunity forums.

(ps I hate being the new guy T____T)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, whale!

Wheeeee....now we don't have to tell you to read them! ^_^

And we're very glad that you have joined our wonderful forum. PC is a pretty sweet place with a whole lot to do and awesome people to meet. (Take it from me, it can get quite addicting! XD)

And since I usually end my welcomes with something about reading the rules or FAQ...I'll just go ahead and say I hope you enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around!

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Hey it's alright being a new guy ^_^!! And to say, not most people are but I am a good fan of Bidoof (your avatar)...I am so glad some people read the rules. And I know that since you were one of the people who read the rules you are going to be one great friend!!! Would you like to become friends Whale? Well anyways, WELCOME TO PC, and enjoy your stay!!!

whale

A bullet of integrity
    Years
  • Thanks Aurafire and Empoleon23!

Yeah empoleon i would like to have my very first PC friend be someone who enjoys
    reading the rules as much as i do! ;)

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • The fact you named your thread "Why hello there" and that you have a LOLBIDOOF avatar makes me think you should be welcome here.

So, welcome and stuff. You already read the rules anyway so eh, just go have some fun.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ahh! theres a whale beached on PC!

*Opens Pokedex*
    Wailord, the big fat whale pokemon...

Nar jk, Welcome to PC!, hope you enjoy your time!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • A WHALE JOINED PC? OI! NOW WE GOT TO FIND ROOM FOR THE GUY

Hah, welcome to the community, whale. Nice Wailord avatar (my fav. Pocket Monster) ironically my first avatar on PC was a wailord animation. XD And don't even worry about the new guy, we've all been there, you'll come to make finds and have a great time here like thousands of other people. :D

Have a blast here, whale, see you around~

Back