• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helloo

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Hi!
    My name is Sergen
    I'm Turkish
    I'm From Alanya/Turkey
    I'm a student
    I can make pokemon hacks, well
    This forum is beautiful.
    I can speak a middle english.
    I'm 15 years old
    My favourite hack is Ash's Quest
    Pokemons are interesting.
    :D:D:):)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well hello there, Sergen!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity.

Your English sounds just fine to me, my friend. I don't really see you having too many issues communicating around here.
    (Not to mention that the Pokecommunity is a pretty great place to better your English skills anyway. ;D)

Ah, so we shall be seeing you around the ROM Hacking section then, eh?
    Well, we're always glad to have another creative person around that board. One can never have too many fans created games, now can they?

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here, Sergen. We are a very diverse community and I'm sure we're all just tickled pink that you have decided to post amongst us.

Take care! Perhaps I will check up on your ROM hacking progress sometime.
    (Pokemon are, indeed, interesting!)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • As Hiido pointed out, I had no trouble understanding your English, Sergen ^^
    There are people here with much worse grammar than you!

Making hacks seems to be quite the popular venture here ^^
    I wish you luck!

Get posting!

-Roy

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sergen!

It's wonderful to have you here, and that was a great welcome post! Don't worry, you will find many other members here are from tons of different places. (We are a very diverse community).

I'm glad you think that PC is beautiful! I'm sure once you spend a little time here, you'll only grow more fond of it. I'd have to agree...Pokemon certainly are interesting! XD

I shall see you around, and have fun!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC,just like all the above posters said in a different way,have fun here.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey another Hacker/Hack Lover
    Anyways, there are plenty of people on the forum that like Ash's quest, so I hope you can get too know them!

Welcome to PC!

Back