• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ QUESTIONS

Who is strongest?

• trunks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • gohan

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Who was the strongest Gohan or Trunks?
    Gohan
    Trunks

Gohan is the best. Trunks was not strnger enogh to to cell.
    Trunks was string but he was to slow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've only watched some earlier DBZ episodes but I'd go with Gohan since he's the son of Goku and all that, hurr.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • well, it depends upon which gohan we are talking about....early teens (in the cell games saga) gohan would win, but he got weak, i mean goten and kid trunks got more powerful then he did...it started when he started going to high school is when he got weaker

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • You should have asked:" Who is Stronger?". The strongest one is definitely Goku but from you options, it's obviously Gohan. Gohan is the one who teaches Trunks. Duh. He is obviously more Powerful.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • Gohan all the way. I am an avid DBZ fan. I have season 1-6, up to the Perfect Cell Saga.

But Gohan in the Cell saga was the strongest out of them all, even Goku.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't watch Dragon Ball Z anymore, but definitely Gohan from what I remembered. He was much stronger than any other of the Saiyans in the Cell Stage.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • They are both strong in different aspects of their fighting. Trunks is more in some, Gohan in other. But I'm going to go with Trunks on this one... though I think the question should have been between Trunks and Goten. XD;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Time to clear things up since DBZ has enough plotholes of its own. |P

Anyway, based on the vagueness of the question, I'll just address all of the possible answers.

There are two timelines we need to take into consideration, the present one involving teen Gohan, baby Trunks and future Trunks and then future Trunk's...well, future. The first (based during the Cell saga) has teen Gohan becoming SSJ2 and being the strongest Z Fighter at that point in the timeline and continues to be so until the beginning of the Majin Buu saga.

Then there's future Trunk's timeline where he returns to the future to defeat the androids and Cell of his world. Since future Gohan died despite being stronger than future Trunks pre-Cell Saga, Trunks surpasses him and easily dispatches the androids and Cell after returning.

Thus, future Trunks is stronger than Gohan and present Gohan is stronger than present Trunks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    NO. you are talking about when trunks went back in time to kill cell. Gohan was still stronger than him. Even then he killed the weakest stage of cell .

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Gohan is well stronger than Trunks in the Cell Saga cause he was the only who could reach SSJ2 without bulking up and losing his speed cause thats what happens with Trunks he turns SSJ2 but bulked up and sacrifised his speed to do so. But then in the Buu Saga he became Mystic Gohan and never used SSJ forms again making him one of the weaker Z fighters in my eyes until GT where Gohan Trunks Goten and Pam make an aura round Goku in SSJ4 to recover his strength to finish Baby Vegeta Golden Oozaru form off.

Back