• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What to do when you can't name your skitty?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I got an idea!
    How bout I don't name it at all.
    When I do name them I am either totally nuts or just to tick people off.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If I did catch a Skitty, I would probably name it Attraction since everytime my Sceptile faces one, it use attract and eventually kills me.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • For a start I don't catch Skitty's an 2nd, I guess I would name it Skittles xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmm, I don't often nickname my Pokemon but it's happened a few times. Let's see, for Skitty:
    Kitty, Kitten, Cherry, Blossom, Kiki, Valentine, Neiko, Karin, Fluff, Bubble, etc. And if you're a fan of the Warriors series then I could suggest you a few names like Softfur, Flowertail, Heartpaw, Kitfur and Cherryclaw. XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Skittles. -shot- I always name it that. When I evolve her to Delcatty, I usually change the nickname to Blossom or something like that.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • One time I caught a Skitty and nicknamed it Gaby and then breed it with my Eevee and nicknamed all it's off spring because I was bored. Let me see if I can remember all the names:
    Jenny, Sylvester, Star, Joy, Kitty, Mittens, Taby, Ginger, Sandy, Candy, Bell and Socks.

Back