• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Have You Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • When you open up your trainer card in d/p How many hours have you played? I have played 149:19 i bet that is nothing compared to others lets find out...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • [I posted in the same thread like this a day ago...]
    77:06 hours. I don't really fight the Pokemon trainers [making sure I don't get caught in their eyes xD], and I'm always in hurry.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Umm mine is 174 something, while my little brother's... 500:23. That kid is scary!

Years
  • [I posted in the same thread like this a day ago...]
    77:06 hours. I don't really fight the Pokemon trainers [making sure I don't get caught in their eyes xD], and I'm always in hurry.

Wow, i used to to that all the time and go mad when i was spotted by a trainer when i used to play pokemon blue back in the day lol :)

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Over 9000!!11

Well not really, 300 hours for me, IV training included. Yeah, I bother.

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    cool, i don't know how iv training works but whatever

Well, just to give you a very faint feel of it, it took me one week to IV breed a Pokémon with 3 flawless IVs (31). Let alone an entire team =/.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    well iv probably played more than a thousand but the time counter stops at 999hours and 59 minutes

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • There's already a thread on this topic right here, please make sure to check for existing threads on your topic before creating new ones.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back