• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

100% LEGIT Arceus For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    Hey guys I'm the "Pokemon Trader" and im offering a 100% LEGIT Arceus for trade but the problem is i dont knwo what i want for it but i want to give it away so the person who gives an offer i like or like the pokemon(s) they are offering me wins the Arceus :D

Arceus - lvl 80 - Lax Nature (hates to loose)

ALSO I TRADE SHINYS LEGIT CLCIK THE LINK IN MY SIG TO SEE MORE DETAILS!!!!!

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    hey dude sorry to say but i dont think theres been a arceus event yet....

so its more than likely not legit

Years
  • Yea. Darkrai is the only pokemon that still cannot be 100% legit. There is no way to obtain these other than using an AR or using the glitch in the Japanese game, neither which are legit.

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    i got it through an event it didnt jump out at me in grass its not a starly with the picture of arceus i havnt hacked the game if you dont want it then dont spam my thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back