• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My re-introduction!

Years
  • Because I never introduced myself to bgin with and I havn't even visited these forums in well over a year...

Well, because I fail at intros, you can just ask me a question about myself in this thread if you want.

But here is the basic Information:

I am a girl
    I am 17
    I am a Cancer-Gemini cusp baby
    I am a senior in High School
    I live in the sticks
    I love Pokemon (obviously) as well as foreign language, composing music, and creative writing. (I like to draw as well but I'm not that good)

And the basic Pokemon related info:

Started playing: either 1998 or 1999, my memory gets fuzzy around that age
    First game: Errr, I don't remember if I played Red or Blue, but I definately remember getting the Yellow version with the special gameboy and game boy case.
    Favorite Pokemon: All of them :3 (but I especialy like Meowth)
    I mostly like the games (most of them)
    and the manga (except for the original pocket monsters manga)
    My favorite game is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    (either of them, but I've only played Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time)
    And my favorite manga series is a tie between Pokemon Adventures and How I became a Pokemon Card

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Meh, yours is a pretty good introduction in comparison to most others I read.

Welcome back to the forums. Good to see that you managed to find your way back here eventually!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That was quite the extensive little history you gave us there, my friend! I believe you will fit in quite nicely around here.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity.

I remember the special Pikachu merchandise they tried to play off on all of us. I do believe I still have the special gameboy around here somewhere as well. :3

Hope you have a wonderful time around the community and that you will decide to stay with us for a long time to come!

Take care now.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    heh, you're introduction is very good, I'm actually the one who sucks at introductions. -_-'

pokemon mystery dungeon eh? those are my favorite pokemon games too. they have a great story, haven't they?

anyway, welcom to PC, and I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    And I guess this counts as a return thread too, so Welcome Back!

Back