• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem?

Bizz

Bizzling
Years
  • Bizz loves this game

lovelovelovelove

She's played, so far, seven (Blazing Sword), eight (Sacred Stones), nine (Path of Radiance), and ten (Radiant Dawn). She believes nine and ten have the greatest music of all, and nine is her personal favorite. She is a horrible swordmaster fangirl. Stefan ftw, his hair is so greeeen and he wears the raaaainbow

Anyone else like this game? I might be posting my fanfictions and art here in a minute...

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Why'd you post in 3rd person, then 1st person?

I've played both GBA versions, and own Sacred Stones. Great series.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series. My most favorite one is Sacred Stones since it allows a little bit more customization. The gamecube and wii games were okay, I just got a little tired of the battles taking longer than the portable games.

Last edited:

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
  • I've played The Sacred Stones...it was enjoyable enough. Much better than Advance Wars, at least. It didn't particularly stand out above other series for me, though. Nice main theme, especially with vocals...

Years
  • I am in LOVE with Fire Emblem, especially the GBA versions. I LOVE the gameplay and the characters are so hot...I am obsessed with Ephraim, Roy, Pent and Canas to name a few!!! I never tire of them either...I play the games over and over to the point where everyone thinks I'm crazy 'cos none of them play it or have heard of it. ;)

Weblegende

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I love Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, but that is it... Soren is my favorite character.. Did anyone use Jill in your final team?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    FE7 is my favorite, although 9 is okay, 10 is theworst in my opinion. I especially like being the tactitian.

Back