• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eclipse

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Eclipse

Prologue
    Devin lay wide-awake in his bed. The patter of rain and the roar of thunder filled the house. Devin took a look at the clock. It read 5:30 a.m. Devin was ready to get up and leave. He wanted to find out who his parents were. He's been living with a foster family since he was three, and now is thirteen. Devin jumped out of bed. He pulled on a blue short sleeve shirt with a black pokeball on it over his black long-sleeve under armour. He slipped on his blue and black trainers on. Devin grabbed his bag and walked over to the window. He slid open the glass and began to climb out. He hung off the side of the window, and dropped down to the wet, muddy ground. Devin ran off into the sheets of rain and disappeared.

Down the road, a girl sat in a tree with light brown hair thrown over her shoulder. She wore old rugged blue shorts, a black t-shirt that was torn, and no shoes. She took one last bite of an apple she had found. She wiped her mouth with her hand. The girl looked down the road and saw a figure running through the rain. As the figure got closer, she could make out what it was...a boy. "Hey you!" She shouted.

Devin looked up from running. He came to a sudden stop, almost slipped into the mud. He looked around. Suddenly, a girl jumped down from a tree. "HEY! Who are you!"? Devin shouted.

"None of you business! Mightyena! Bite!" The girl shouted. A Mightyena jumped from behind Devin, throwing him to the ground and sticking him there.

Devin strained to look up and open his eyes. The only thing he could see mostly darkness and the rain. Devin closed his eyes completely.

A few hours later, Devin awoke finding himself in a little cave. It was damp, but the rain had stopped. The Mightyena that had attacked him was laying by the girl, sitting on a rock.

"Look. You are not to tell anyone you were ever here, got it?" She said.

Devin nodded in awe.

The girl took a tiny brown bag out of her pocket and unwrapped it. A necklace with a tiny blue gem on it sat in her hands. She stood up and walked over to Devin. The girl put the necklace over his head and it hung around his neck. "Don't lose it. And my name's Alex." The girl walked out and disappeared in the dark mist.

Devin wondered who that was. He looked down at the tiny blue, sparkling gem on the necklace. "Well whoever it was, she scares me."

Chapter 1

Devin walked down the dirt path to Pacifilodge Town. His new friends Will and Jack walked on either side of him. Devin was quiet while Will and Jack fought about who was stronger, Latios or Latias.

"No way! Latias is a totaly pansy!" Jack shouted. "Latios dominates!"

"Whatever! Latias is wayy stronger!" Will screamed. "Ain't that right Devin? Devin? Devin!"

Devin nodded. "I guess..."

"You're still bummed about that Alex girl, aren't you?" Jack asked.

"Maybe..." Devin replied.
    "

Well forget her!" Jack and Will shouted.

Devin didn't reply.

"Hey, I know you!" A girl shouted.

Devin turned. It was Alex. "Alex?" Devin asked.

Alex smiled. Her brown hair was brushed. She wore a blue bandana with a white pokeball on it, a blue short sleeve shirt, and white shorts that went to her knees. She wore blue and white fingerless gloves and blue and white trainers. "Yep. How's it goin?"

Devin smiled. He was happy he finally met her again. "Well come on guys. If you wanna see who is stronger, lets go see."

"What do you mean?" Asked Jack.

"He means we can find Latias and Latios. I've seen them before." Alex said.

Jack looked at her. "Really? Where?"

"When I was a little girl, my father took me to a place called the Southern Islands. I think I still remember how to get there." Alex explained.

"Wow Devin. This girl isn't all that bad." Will said.

Devin smiled and nodded. "Well lets go!"

They all nodded.

Devin's Umbreon stood next to him, ready to run down the road. And Alex's Espeon did the same.

"C'mon guys!" Alex shouted. She began running down the road with Espeon jumping close behind her.

The boys shrugged and followed.

Back