• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new. xD

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
  • The notice said I should stop being unsocial and introduce myself here. By the by, how do I get rid of it?

I came from a community of onexone roleplayers to find Pokemon roleplays, and here they are. So I'll mostly be hanging around the RP forum. And drawing stuff, maybe,

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rabbit!

Hmm...A notice? I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if it's a PM or something like that, it stays in your inbox until you delete it. Ah well, perhaps someone can inform the both of us! =P

You should have a great time in Pokemon RP. There's plenty to choose from, thought I can't say I venture down there much =X...

And you're an artist? We'd love to see some of your work if you wish to make a thread in the Art Gallery. You can see some of our other member's work as well =P

Well, I suppose I'll be seeing you around the forum. Have fun! ^_^

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    The notice said I should stop being unsocial and introduce myself here. By the by, how do I get rid of it?

I came from a community of onexone roleplayers to find Pokemon roleplays, and here they are. So I'll mostly be hanging around the RP forum. And drawing stuff, maybe,

Welcome to PC!

.. I notice? o.o; I've never come across any, but okay xD. I hope you have a great time here. I know you will anyways seeing the huge number of active, friendly members here. You can PM me if you want to talk or something ^^;

By the way, I added you on myspace. I hope you don't mind ^^;

Take care~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The notice said I should stop being unsocial and introduce myself here. By the by, how do I get rid of it?

I know what you're talking about, lemme see, it's that brand new message stuck at the top, right? Okay, well, it's based on your number of posts, since you're new 'n' all. Once you settle in and get established it'll wear off, no worries.

But welcome to PC, Rabbit! :D Hope you enjoy the RP boards.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Haha, being unsocial is cool though. Px

Welcome and have fun typing out those role play stuff.

Love the user name btw… I love rabbits. xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • ROFL at your Name/Avy/User Title, very nice job.
    Regardless, welcome to PC!
    Read the rules, have fun, and see yah round!

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • By the way, I added you on myspace. I hope you don't mind ^^;

Myspace? But the url's not on anywhere on my profile. How on earth could you have found it?

I know what you're talking about, lemme see, it's that brand new message stuck at the top, right? Okay, well, it's based on your number of posts, since you're new 'n' all. Once you settle in and get established it'll wear off, no worries.

Hooray! It's gone now.

ROFL at your Name/Avy/User Title, very nice job.

Actually, I lied. I'm not so harmless. ;D I have teeth.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. It looks like I'll have no trouble settling in. ^_^

Last edited:
    Back