• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*BUZZ* Greath to meet you *BUZZ*

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Hey, I'm Voltage. I love anything that makes other things go zap bam boom! Hope i fit in here and that i make new friends!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Voltage!

It's great to have you here. I'm sure you and your "electric" personality will fit in just fine at The PokeCommunity! (XDD Sorry that was lame *shot*)

So what brings your to the forums? I'm sure there was something about PC that convinced you to join =P

But anyway, it's pretty easy going around here. It's quite easy to make some new friends, and there are plenty of topics to post on. Just make sure you read the community rules/FAQ, as they are quite helpful in answering any simple questions you may have ^_^

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Oh dw, theres plenty of zapping and booming to last a life time...

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
    Read the Rules
    Then have fun!

GuardianofAuraGirl

Welcome to the forums Voltage191! And I'm sure that people will probably get electrified by your "electrifying personailty"! So I'm pretty sure that you'll also have a blast of posting adventure around here.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    welcome voltage!
    hope you have a fun time here in pc (:
    (first things first youll have to learn to spell great with no "h"!) XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nice use of onomatopoeia there, Voltage! xD
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    *Pokes*

Oh, don't you worry about "fitting in" around here. The community is a very active and engaging forum just full of friendly members and the most relevant content. If you like to discuss Pokémon, or just discuss whatever is on your mind, I foresee no problems. Well, it may get a little boring around here if you become a total recluse, however, I don't see that happening either. xD

Making friends abides by the same principle. I'm certain you will have no troubles in that department either, Voltage.

Hope you have a wonderful experience here at the ol' PC. I suppose I will be seeing you and your Magnazone avatar around the boards, eh?
    Cheers!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Voltage.

Im sure you will fit in just right around here. There is no need to worry about making freinds around here as the vast majority (or everybody) of members around here are freindly so im sure you will have a 'blast'.

Anyway i hope you have a 'shockingly' good time here... *Sound of gun being cocked* well anyway see you around *runs*

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Welcome, Voltage!

Though I'm a huge fan of Dog-Pokemon, oddly enough, my favorite pokemon type is Electric! Yay, things in common! *danceflails?*

I hope you have fun here and don't fear the possible friend request you get from me. xD;;;

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    sure you'll be very happy

sure you'll be very happy with PC...it's a pretty awesome place with a whole lot to do and some cool people to meet.

Don't worry, once you get posting you'll start having a great time! It's also pretty darn easy to make friends around here...everyone is very nice ^_^

Read those rules/FAQ, and I'm always around if you have a question

Back