• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PMD story do you like more, PMD1 or PMD2?

which PMD story did you liked more?

• None; I don't really liked the stories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PMD1; the good ol' story is the best!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • PMD2; the story gets better at each new game!

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Both; I can't decide, I like them both!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    title says all.

personally, I like the story of PMD1 more. sure, the story of PMD2 is longer, deeper and darker. but if you look detailed at what the story is, and look at the stories like a movie and not an actual game, I think the PMD1 story is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • The story was even better in PMD2. Both are wonderful, heartfelt stories, but the one in PMD2 was even more heartfelt. And that was one of the biggest tear-inducing games ever... especially at certain parts.

The writers behind the PMD games are amazing.

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    im gonna have to say pmd2 cuz the story line was just better
    you had the betrayals and grovyle actually being good

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I found the second game superior in all aspects, especially the plot. It actually kept me playing for the sake of finding out what would happen rather than for the sake of beating the game so I could play something else. :P

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • PMD2 rocked my socks. It was so much more deep and complex. It just left me addicted when I first got it =)
    *Will probably stay up playing it tonight now*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    PMD 2 was more emotional, but I'm a sucker for happy endings, I wanted Grovyle to come back. PMD was more drawn out though, and kinda annoying. Gardevoir's memory loss was annoying too. So I vote PMD2.

Back