• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kind of new here and want to meet people

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
Years
  • Hi!! I'm Empoleon! I'm rather new to this forums, so I would like to know people here that want to talk a little with me. I'm not new to pokemon training, so I also accept battles.

I hope I can have a good time here and get to know a lot of new friends xD

See ya!

Mew-Mewwer

Miyuuuuu?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2009
    Eey empoleon,

Have fun! What are your interests? it might make people come over here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hai Empoleon!

That's just the spirit, the right way to enter PC :3 You'll probably get a lot of friends here, people who've stuck around for a bit have... gotten stuck here x3

If you're up to battles, there's probably lots of wandering souls in the game sections of PC that can satisfy your needs >3 But there's a lot more to PC, in other sections too, if you should ever want more :3

Nuff with the smileys nao... Welcome anyways.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
  • Hello Empleon, im jjmcay. there is lost of stuff to do on these forums like participating in role games or checking out the games showcase. i hope you feal welcome and i wish you all the best for the future. the most important thing to remember here is to folow the rules and have fun!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Empoleon!

I'm sure there's plenty of people here that you love to chat with you a bit. Just get posting on some topics and you're bound to get a few profile visits ^__^

If you'd like to have a few battles, head over to the Wireless Battler Stadium. You'd definitely find a few members there who'd love to have a match with you. =P

I'm sure you'll have a great time here! The PokeCommunity is a really cool place, and you'll definitely agree once you spend a bit of time here. Feel free to drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat or have any questions, and I'll see you around. Have fun!

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Hello! Consider yourself acquainted already :P They're a jolly bunch here on PC so far as I can tell, have fun. We'll have to battle sometime.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hey Empoleon! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Most people here are friendly so you don't have any trouble finding friends here. Read the rules and have fun.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Well, hiya!!!!! Always welcome to have new members (even if im not a moderate or such. LOLZ)
    Read the rules and have fun!

Pkmn Trainer Guy

Trainer Of Generations
    Years
  • heeey fellow trainers

hey wahst up, i just joined today, im willing to be a friend, just let me know^^ and we can chat, trade, battle, name it

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Its always good too have another battler on the block!
    Head round to Wi-FI Battling and get started right away!
    (I dare you)

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
    I'm Dukey
    the most popular member on pc
    Lol jk, Anyways, Enjoy yourself OK?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello,welcome to PC newbie,hope it's not to hard to browse lol.I hope you enjoy yourself here,it's one of the best community's. If you have any questions of some sort just send a pm alway's here. I hope to see you around later.

Paul~

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Empoleon, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. If you are looking for friends to start off with, I'll be your friend for you, just to make sure you accept my friend request okay.

Back