• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon : The Last Harp - Under Development

Want this hack to continue

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pokelover445

Looking for a scripter -MSG :)
Years
  • Introduction

Hello,

I am POKELOVER445. I am a unfamous hacker. I have decided to make a hack based on creation of the universe and the theory of how it came. This hack's story was just produced this morning by some RE homework inspiration. I do hope this hack becomes enjoyable.

PLOT

Pokemon: The Last Harp

Hack of Fire Red

In the beginning there is only the creator. The creator known as the 'Origin'. The 'Origin' whom created the universe and what existance is. With the fellow help of the Master of Time, theoratically matter was able to be created. Then the master of Space, created the matter, thus the Cosmos were formed. Life itself has just started to unfold. 10,000 year ago the Palu Tribe on the Gondoa region enscribed the last statment made by the 'Origin'. The quote was 'I am coming for you all soon, when you hear the harps sonar sound coming from the heavens; prepare for a re-creation and a new dynasty; I am the creator 'Arceus'.

You begin your story as a 18 year old (boy/girl) who is moving from the Orange Islands. You start off on Malaga Island. Professor IVY has assigned you to deliver the GS BALL to Professor Inagua who lives in the Gondoa region in Etanoa Town. Since PROF OAK & IVY could not solve the GS BALL; Professor Inagua who majors in POKE BALL design will try to unlock the mstystery off the GS BALL. As your leaving Valencia Island your mom says, 'Your father has called and has bought the house in Etanoa Town. I will miss you son, come back soon as you drop of the GS BALL. Then time froze. A mysterious man in a blue suit talks to you. He says 'Venture the Gondoa Region, you're the only hope left, become the Pokemon Master'. Suddenly the time frame continues as where it paused. You told your mom, you're going to become a Pokemon master. Your mom says, 'OK love, do what you have to do'. Make sure to visit whenever. You arrive in Etanoa Town. Your dad walks you from the port to your new house. You tell him you're going to be a trainer. So your dad tells you to go to the professor near the lake. You greet Professor Inagua with the GS BALL he thanks you. You tell him,' I can't explain it, but I want to become a Pokemon Trainer. But I have no Pokemon'.
    The Profressor says 'Say no more, I have 5 Pokemon in my lab, that need a trainer anyhow'.

From there
    your destiny unfolds...

Choices:

Poliway LV 16 >> Poliwhirl LV 34 >> Poliwrath
    Abra LV 16 >> Kadabra LV 34 >> Alakazam
    Nidoran (M) LV 16 >> Nidorino LV 30 >> Nidoking
    Nidoran (F) LV 16 >> Nidorina LV 30 >> Nidoqueen
    Teddiursa LV 18 >> Ursaring

Screenies
    COMING SOON (LATE NOVEMBER)

Videos
    COMING EARLY 2009

Staff

Me (POKELOVER445) - Mapping, basic scripts
    SCRIPTER (MEDIUM) - VACANT - Not too urgent
    SCRIPTER (ADVANCED) - VACANT - Not too urgent (as yet)
    MAPPER (ADVANCED) - VACANT - Is good to have on a staff roster
    OVERWORLD SPRITER - VACANT - Is needed to make the hack complete.

The goal is too try and finish the hack by late 2009 (December, this can be my christmast gift to you for next year)

IF you want to be on this hack, PM me with this form
    E-mail:
    Job:
    Have any experience?:
    Banners
    I am making a few, but some would be nice :D
    Don't worry I will credit your banners ;D

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I think that we know it is under development if it is in the Scrapbox, no? :)

If you want this to get more attention, I would advise you to try and get it moved to Progressing Hacks as soon as possible. With Progressing Hacks, the Scrapbox is getting viewed less and less...

As for the story itself, it looks pretty nice, although I don't understand why you spontaneously agree with the mysterious man who talks to you (I mean, you don't take candy from a stranger, right?).

Also, most large hacks won't be completed in 6 months, unless you work for like 14 hours a day, 6 days a week. It's a good goal, but a pretty difficult one to reach.

pokelover445

Looking for a scripter -MSG :)
    Years
  • Thanks for your comments.
    Will take them under consideration.
    I meant to finish this hack by end of next year X_X.
    Haha, as for the spontaneous agreement, the tone of voice
    which he directed was meant to display something out of the blue.

Thank you though!

Back