• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aqua and Pokemon Magma

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
i have an idea for a hack but i dont have the tools to make it. Heres the idea, have you ever played ruby or sapphire and think "why am i fighting team aqua/magma? I agree with these people!" In these hacks, you play as a team aqua/magma member. Here are some details I think would be cool.
1.your rival is the oppisite side(for example, in pokemon aqua, your rival is magma) but you are secretly friends with your rival
2.manaphy event in pokemon aqua and entei event in pokemon magma
3.after the flood in pokemon aqua, the ocean expands. after the drought in pokemon magma, the ocean decreases
4.gyms are completely out! earn badges from promotions
5.no pokemon league, the end is different
6.the last battle (like elite 4 champian) is your rival and maxie in pokemon aqua. your rival and archie in pokemon magma
7.higher levels(in ruby/sapphire, the champian had level 70 pokemon right? the last battles in these games should be higher like in the 90s or even 100. of course this would mean more training)
8.mt.chimney will be flooded in pokemon aqua.(where manaphy event takes place) and hardened in pokemon magma(where entei event takes place)
9.both mach and acro bike will be obtainible (at the same time)
10.areas where both bikes are needed

the goal in pokemon aqua is to expand the sea. the goal in pokemon magma is to expand the land.If anyone could make pokemon aqua and pokemon magma,(i will prabably take a team to do so) im sure everyone would enjoy them.(by the way, i type fast so please excuse any mistakes)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
i have an idea for a hack but i dont have the tools to make it. Heres the idea, have you ever played ruby or sapphire and think "why am i fighting team aqua/magma? I agree with these people!" In these hacks, you play as a team aqua/magma member. Here are some details I think would be cool.
1.your rival is the oppisite side(for example, in pokemon aqua, your rival is magma) but you are secretly friends with your rival
2.manaphy event in pokemon aqua and entei event in pokemon magma
3.after the flood in pokemon aqua, the ocean expands. after the drought in pokemon magma, the ocean decreases
4.gyms are completely out! earn badges from promotions
5.no pokemon league, the end is different
6.the last battle (like elite 4 champian) is your rival and maxie in pokemon aqua. your rival and archie in pokemon magma
7.higher levels(in ruby/sapphire, the champian had level 70 pokemon right? the last battles in these games should be higher like in the 90s or even 100. of course this would mean more training)
8.mt.chimney will be flooded in pokemon aqua.(where manaphy event takes place) and hardened in pokemon magma(where entei event takes place)
9.both mach and acro bike will be obtainible (at the same time)
10.areas where both bikes are needed

the goal in pokemon aqua is to expand the sea. the goal in pokemon magma is to expand the land.If anyone could make pokemon aqua and pokemon magma,(i will prabably take a team to do so) im sure everyone would enjoy them.(by the way, i type fast so please excuse any mistakes)

I like this idea, but instead of Entei, you should make it someone else, because Entei is very random and much stronger in relation to manaphy, good luck, though :D!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Surely it would be better just to use Kyogre/Groudon, like in R/S...

And Manaphy's actually better than Entei, anyway :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
.BTW Wichu, its still revolves around groudon/kyogre. manaphy and entei are just special events

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
It seems like you are requesting this hack to be made for you so unless you can prove otherwise I'm going to close it. You are also missing features and a story, they need to be of decent length too. I'll give you 2 days.

Oh and eljefe20 play nice. =o

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
sorry if it sounded like im requesting people to make it. im not. it probably sounded like that because i didnt proofread it.i think i already told the story. if not here it is

unlike most hacks, this takes place in hoen, no fake places. you are a person who joined team aqua/magma(depends on if your playing pokemon aqua or pokemon magma) and like always, your goal is to expand land/sea(again, depends on which version)you get assigned missions(not spy kind of missions) and throughout the game, you get promoted(this replaces gyms)and at the end, instead of the pokemon leage, you fight team aqua/magma and finally expand land/sea, thats the story. also ive played a few team rocket games and they seem to revolve around crime. this game doesnt. you commit crimes when needed but team aqua/magma are not criminals.

eljefe20, i havent heard of any other team aqua/magma hack. everything here was my idea, if if sounds like something similar to anything your making, then sorry its just a coincidence and machomuu, manaphy and entei have no purpose in the story, they are just added legendarys. sorry for any misunderstandings and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
no ur not requesting and if u were i would help anyway if you do get a team together PM me im in ill map

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
thank you for the offer ghettowizard223344 but im already good at mapping. its one of the few programs i have. what i need is scripts and text programs

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
Can you explain a few things to me?
How does your idea start? I.E. What is the intro?You wake up in a bed or you arrive from somewhere or...
Also Can you explain how the promotion system works? Do you battle your boss to give you a promotion if you win?
Do these promotions give you anything?
You said that you face your rival twice in the elite four, mind explaining?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
i didnt say u battle your rival twice in the elite 4. i said the elite 4 will be replaced with a battle with
your rival and archie/maxie(depends on the game)

Years
yeah right!!

THRACE=I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO LOCK THE THREAD IN TWO DAYS IF HE DIDNT HAVE A STORYLINE OR FEATURES AND MORE THAN 2 DAYS HAVE PASSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back