• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen HELP!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • HELP! I cant get Cyndaquil, Tododile or Chickorita in FireRed! I beated the Pokemon league. If you have any suggestions to get these Johto starters legitly, post on here. Thank you!

Years
  • The Johto starters aren't available in Fire Red or Leaf Green. In the Emerald version, however, you can get one of the Johto starters by completing the Hoenn Pokedex with 200 Pokemon. As well, in Pokemon Colosseum, you can capture the Johto starters' second forms, which (I believe) can be traded to the GBA games after beating Pokemon Colosseum.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • They can be traded when yu have Purified them and beaten the game, then you can trade to R/S/E, if you are trading to FR/LG, you need to get the National PokéDex(beat the league, catch 60 DIFFERENT Pokémon and talk to Prof. Oak) and got the Network Machine at One Island working(get the Ruby and the Sapphire to Celio chck here: RUBY and SAPPHIRE)

I don't have the games, but i have a Collosseum Entei and a Ho-oh, so this works!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • to get 1 of the 3 jotho starters in emerald you need to catch all 200 hoenn dex pokemons and have gotten the nat dex after beating the E4, on colloseum they are catheble as shadow pokes 2nd stage only, you can also get them in XD when you beat mt battle withou quiting

Back