• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why?

Zenith101

boss
Years
  • Why doesn't PC have afliates? ARE you scared folks will go to their more or something.:rambo::):badsmile:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *shrug* We don't really need them. We had community sites, which were similar, but PC is great and self-sustaining without affiliates and whatnot so it's never really been an issue.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I've always asked that question and thanks, Lightning for answering. I think Pokecommunity is doing fine without afflitates and we really don't need some as we have community sites, even though they aren't the same thing, to cover for that

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've always asked that question and thanks, Lightning for answering. I think Pokecommunity is doing fine without afflitates and we really don't need some as we have community sites, even though they aren't the same thing, to cover for that
    Actually we no longer have community sites. There was an announcement about it, but it had to be deleted. :/ So it's just us now~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ppn has a different url link… and seafoam island still links to it…
    That's the sites that pop up on the skin I'm using…

10th Anniv Pocket Monsters.

Pokegeneric
    Trick Or Treat.
    Quilava's Glaciation
    PokeRangers
    PokeRevolution / 2.0
    Diagla vs. Palika
    PC Pro
    Azure Fantasy
    Let's Get This Party Started.

Those are the ones I spotted. Nice excuse to see what all the themes look like.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This site is already very famous, 90,000+ members

"ppn has a different url link… and seafoam island still links to it… "

I thought mewthree removed the link to Pokecommunity from Seafoam Island later. You may be talking about something else, and I might just be confused.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • I think that PC should get professional affiliates :/

Not like those stupid top 100 forums or something, like another pokemon website, and reduce the advertisements.... actually... then Supporters wouldnt exist... hmm dw.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, as the staff has said, this forum no longer has any affiliates. The reason is simple really, Most of the other Pokemon sites that have lasted this long dont have them either. Besides, there are very few Pokemon sites which are left over (most of them just died over the past 3 years) and the ones that remain are friendly rivals (for good reason too).

Also, the Pokemon fandom is a mature fandom, it's been around for a long time now and we've simply split into factions. Each major pokemon site that still stands active today represents each faction. it's not a bad thing.

Besides, PC is over 1 million strong. We're at a stage where affiliates are more like leeches rather than any help.

Back