• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Notifications and VMs

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
Years
  • Is it possible to set up an e-mail notification when one receives a VM, like one can have for PMs or threads? I looked through the options and didn't see a way to, but I wanted to confirm it here.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • Well, I tend to miss the fact that I get VMs... I'm not sure if many people would find it useful, though. Hmm... thing is, though, if it did it for any new notification, it'd interfere with other notifications I have... but, the prospect is interesting. Well, time'll tell, I suppose.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I think an Email Notification for your notifications is a good idea. Ever since the update I've stopped getting PMs and only communicate through VMs now. The only time I use PMs now is to talk about private matters.

Back