• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Someone Reliable Who Has Platinum

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • Hello, I am looking for someone who is able to use the 'Outrage' Move Tutor on Pokemon Platinum. I ask because I recently EV Trained my Kingdra and think that teaching it Outrage would make it a much better Pokémon. Would someone be able to let me trade over the Kingdra, let you teach it 'Outrage', then trade it back to me in return for a Pokémon Movie 2008 Regigigas, which will enable you to unlock the 3 Regi's in-game.

You MUST be a reliable member of this site in order to accept. I really do not want my Kingdra to be stolen as I have taken a LOT of time and effort into EV training it correctly and breeding for the right nature and IV's

Back