• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Assocation in Australia

Do you Think that Australia Needs a Pokemon Assocation?

• Total voters
Years
  • I Beleve while we (pokefans of Aus) are small in percentage but we should have a group/assocation to run tournaments, etc. Do you agree? anyone can post (duh).

Only Satoshi-kun can stop/cancel this thead without my permision, all other Mods please ask me if you want to cancel this thread

Satoshi-kun has an email/PM about this :D ;)
    Pokemon Forever & Pokemon Rules

Sorry Arcanine For that , I was silly

Last edited:

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • Yea i agree with you because many of my friends likes or liked pokemon before... and they would really appreciate it if there is a pokemon association in Australia.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I suppose it would be nice... but I hardly see anything like this really happening outside of America. Europe has nothing (except a magazine that comes out once every 3 months), and the official Europe site doesn't even have a complete PokeDex! People of NoJ or NoA don't care about those people abroad... which is a shame :'(

Yami86

Speedy Speed Boy!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, I think us Aussies should have some kind of Association, but believe when I say it's not going to be popular. The pokemon craze has reached it's peak a long time ago. Hell, I'm probably the only 18 year old Australian who (still) plays Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back