• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon A New Begining

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    This is my first hack so don't say things like go away noob etc.
    Im creating a hack of pokemon fire red called pokemon a new begining.
    the storyline is:
    your the son of ash (the main hero of the anime) and your starting out your own journey in the region of kanto. Like your father you recieve a strong pikachu at the begining and have a strong rival.
    There is also a new league though but that can only be faced after you beat the gym league and the e4.
    This league is known as the final 9(maybe 10) and it will contain all of the main characters
    from previous games or hacks. These would be red,silver(the guy from jhoto), Brandon, May, brock, misty, steven,(maybe ritchie) gary and the final trainer ash (your father).
    Also
    Some of the gym league will be changed such as some leaders like forest being the pewter city gym leader.
    And also there will be much stronger pokemon available to battle and capture all over kanto and much stronger trainers.
    You will also encounter some of the final 8 all over kanto(some may be closer than you think)
    i have no screenshots yet and need some help.

Maybe if i get this made i can make some new ones in jhoto etc

positions
    Mapper = voltachu (me) and hopefully someone else
    scripter = no-one so far
    spriter = no-one so far
    text person= no-one do far
    in battle trainer spriter = no-one so far

screen shots
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining
    Pokemon A New Begining

Pokemon A New Begining
    ^^^^^^ not her speach iv changed it XD

Please note that this is only an idea and if you think that this
    is a good idea and want to help please contact me via my profile, replying to this thread
    or maybe msn
    Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    no not true just more challenging i like it now i wont beat the elite 4 in 5 minutes WOOOOO

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Thanks cutiepie2121 but it's only an idea so far and if you don't like it machomuu then don't reply

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Thanks cutiepie2121 but it's only an idea so far and if you don't like it machomuu then don't reply
    No, I didn't say I didn't like it, you misunderstood, if people don't reply, you can't improve on hacking, it wasn't critisizm, just a constructive comment. I like noobs, so I will help in almost any way possible, so PM me if you need help, and good luck :D.

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    ok im sorry for misreading your coment

also machomuu don't you think it would be fun to finaly have an elite 4 type of thing that is actualy challenging and actualy tests your skills unlike the pathetic e4 nintendo puts in their games

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • ok im sorry for misreading your coment

also machomuu don't you think it would be fun to finaly have an elite 4 type of thing that is actualy challenging and actualy tests your skills unlike the pathetic e4 nintendo puts in their games
    Oh, actually yes, but I think the levels should be higher and there should be a healing station after the forth elite, and maybe after the ninth, but overall, Red should be last, have a healing station before you fight him, and give him all lvl 100, THATS a challenge.

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    ok thanks il try and encorperate that into the hack

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    well if mrpwnageisme has it i certainly haven't seen it

Back