• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plastic Surgery?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • What do you think about plastic surgery? Alot of people get it to get bigger breast sizes or to change how they look...do you think they should change what they are because they don't like it or stay the way they are?

I think using plastic ssurgery just because you want bigger breasts or to make your nose smaller is stupid. You should be happy with the way you are.

The only advantages their should be for plastic surgery is for medical reasons because sometimes people can be born with birth defects and at times if it disables them from doing things, it should be an option for them to get something down to fix them, if they want it.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • If people want to have plastic surgery, then that's fine. I hear that it boosts their self-esteem, since a lot of people actually become stressed because they don't like they way they are. I often hear about how addicting it becomes and people go out and spend thousands of dollars just for tiny things, like lifting the eyes. It maybe not be something for you or me, but it's really not my concern.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    It isn't anyone else's business what an individual decides to do with their body. It's their choice to deal with the issue in such a way, and it's their choice to put forward the money to have it changed. It's not affecting anyone but them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    boosts their self-esteem
    Problem: research suggests that self-esteem does not exist...only self-confidence.

I am strongly against plastic surgery with one exception...if you have your face deformed from some accident beyond your control (a car accident, dog, or something), you really should have it 'mended'. After all, it would be difficult going into public not looking too 'normal'...employers would subconsciously discriminate against such poor people.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • If you have a cleft pallet or something, go ahead. Similarly, if you have something that is actually weird (not necessarily broken or diseased, just weird) like...one really big bewbie and one really small bewbie.

That's fine

What gets me is when people are like 'OMG, i'm only a DD, I need to be twenty times bigger! give me that silicone!' That is un-natural, a waste of time, resources and money and really quite pathetic.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I think that if they get it for self esteem it is Ok, and also stuff like breast reductions are ok, but If you are doing it for superficial reasons, then I think it is stupid.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I think using plastic ssurgery just because you want bigger breasts or to make your nose smaller is stupid. You should be happy with the way you are.
    Well, that's easier to say than to really do. I mean, an averagely beautiful person could easily say some words like that, but you really have to put yourself into someone who's truly ugly's shoes. Some people aren't happy with the way they look, and I find that perfectly understandable. Some people are naturally prettier than others. I personally have no problem with someone who wants to have plastic surgery.

I wouldn't get it myself though.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • If it's for medical reasons, then sure, go ahead. But if it's just so you can be the hottest girl/guy on the planet, then..........it's your money, go ahead and waste it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Really; Does it matter?

People can choose to have plastic surgery if they really wanted too. If you want my opinion, it should not be our concern to worry about another person's 'problem'.

Kayashi said:
    Well, that's easier to say than to really do. I mean, an averagely beautiful person could easily say some words like that, but you really have to put yourself into someone who's truly ugly's shoes. Some people aren't happy with the way they look, and I find that perfectly understandable. Some people are naturally prettier than others. I personally have no problem with someone who wants to have plastic surgery.
    I completely agree with this... Some people just don't like the way they look and it's their choice to enhance their beauty through surgery if need be.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think using plastic ssurgery just because you want bigger breasts or to make your nose smaller is stupid.

But it does all male seers some good

Well, I'm neutral in this point, if you want surgery for appearance or medical necessity, then why not? If it dose man-kind some good, then it's ok with me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well, some people need plastic surgery for injuries and such. As for doing it just to improve your appearance...I'm not sure. I suppose something minor wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but to go as far changing the way you actually look (Example: Michael Jackson XD), it doesn't seem with the time and money to put yourself through that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. =P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    If it's for injuries, I'm completely ok with it. If it's for emasculating your body parts to make yourself more attractive, you're an idiot.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • It's honestly up to the person who wants it. If it will make them feel better and feel like they look nicer than that is a luxury that they can pursue.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • It really doesn't matter to me, I mean I wouldn't do it, but if you want to make yourself look fake, go right ahead. It's actually quite comical if you do it for personal reasons.

I'm all for having plastic surgury to fix injuries and stuff.

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • I'm not against and i don't like it, if people want to change how they look they can go ahead and do it as long as they don't make me do it.

but i guess it makes the person feel better so ya.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • What do you think about plastic surgery? Alot of people get it to get bigger breast sizes or to change how they look...do you think they should change what they are because they don't like it or stay the way they are?

I think using plastic ssurgery just because you want bigger breasts or to make your nose smaller is stupid. You should be happy with the way you are.

The only advantages their should be for plastic surgery is for medical reasons because sometimes people can be born with birth defects and at times if it disables them from doing things, it should be an option for them to get something down to fix them, if they want it.
    OMG I wrote a 5 page essay for my school this winter on this subject,

To sum it up, I'm all for surgery for those who need it, like the victims of breast cancer, or burn victims, or a victim of a car accident, then I'm not against it if people that are really ugly and need to go to surgery to look better, I mean if it make you feel and look better then do it,

Tho I'm against it when people come addicted to the surgeries and are already beautiful and turn them self into dolls.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Don't know why people care really, if it's for either injury or to improve how you look. Is it really too much different from wearing make-up everyday? I however, wouldn't have it done, I couldn't bear to be cut up, blah.

Back