• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans GO! (A Teen Titans RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenTitan4Ever

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
Years
  • Ok, this is my first attempt at a roleplay here. Now, before we get this rp started, here are a few rules:

1. You must obey all the sites rules.
    2. Do not flame us. If you flame us, I WILL report you!
    3. Not too much spam. I hate spam and so do many others here, so try not to spam.
    4. You can use chatspeak here, but make it readable. That means no 7331 (leet).
    5. And finally (I know your gonna hate me for this, but...) HAVE FUN!
    If you are caught breaking any of these rules, I will first warn you and then, if you don't stop, I will either report you or ban you from this thread.

Ok, now that thats out of the way, you can either be one of the characters below, or your own made-up character. If you want to be a certain character, you can either ask for it here or PM me asking for it. But, I must tell you that if you are going to be a made-up character, it must be related to Teen Titans.

The Teen Titans:
    Robin: KiraYamato
    Beast Boy:
    Raven: TeenTitan4Ever (me!)
    Starfire: Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy
    Cyborg:
    Terra: (I know that Terra is gone, but because I love her so much, I am going to bring her back as a Titan for this RP)
    Aqualad:
    Flash:

Villans:
    Slade:
    Jinx:
    Mammoth:
    Gizmo:
    Plasmus:
    Warp:
    Killer Moth:
    Cinderblock:

Other Characters:
    Thunder:
    Lightening:

Made-Up Characters:
    Warpblaze: Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy

Heres a quick rule for made-ups. If you want to be a made-up character, just PM it to me. It must include your character's name, age, gender, appearance, powers, weaknesses, strengths, family (if any), and a brief history. If you have anything else that you want to add to your character's bio, you are welcome to add it. Thanks!

Banned: (Well, this is the infamous banned list. If your username is on this list, then you are not aloud to post in this rp. If you are on the list, but continue to post, I will have to report you.)
    Yes! No one is on the banned list! Yet...

Ok, now, let the rp begin!

Last edited:

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I might join up, I wanna be either Robin or Flash......I guess Robin :D I havent RPed in a while so lol I'll have to get back into it.

TeenTitan4Ever

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
    Years
  • ok. Joe_Johnson, you can be Starfire and your character (pm me your character's bio) and KiraYamato, you can be both Robin and Flash if you want. for now, i am adding you as Robin.

TeenTitan4Ever

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
    Years
  • ok. well, i just wanted to say that i needed to do chores. i should have just edited my post. ok, so, are we ready to start?

Last edited:

TeenTitan4Ever

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
    Years
  • ok. here is the plot. well, to tell you the truth their is no plot. until we get some villans, we will just hang out at the tower. everyone has their own room not to mention the tv/kitchen/dinning room, the gym, the roof-top volleyball court, the bathroom, the evidence room, the basement, and many other rooms that i have no idea about. so, is everybody ready? (and yes, i do know that i just double-posted, but i had to because no one was posting)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Ya let's RP I"ll start us off i guess okay?

Warp blaze was sitting on the couch in the living room with his feet up. He was talking on the phone. "No i told you I don't want you to sign off on the deal. uh-hun Yup. NO!!!" As he screamed this his hair became ablaze. As starfire hovered into the room Warpblaze spoke again into his phone. " Hey Jonathan I gotta go I'll talk to you tomorrow. Ya okay. No don't sign okay bye." He then hung up his cell and flipped it down. "Hey starfire what's up babe?"

Starfire blushed. She had a huge crush on Warpblaze and loved it when he flirted with her. "The sky. Last time a checked." Starfire smiled.

Warpblaze chuckled "Oh you're so funny. That's why i love ya." He knew he really didn't love her more just had a crush on her, but he always spoke to her like that. "Come over and sit on the couch okay?" Warpblaze Gestured her to come over. As she began to he put his feet down off the table

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Meh, suppose I'll join in with two originals, one good, one bad. Can I just put 'em up here so everyone knows?<OOC>

~Ozy~

Years
  • Name: Alpha
    Appearence: Tall, short brown hair, green eyes. Wears a tight black shirt with one blue sleeve and blue jeans.
    Powers: Photokinesis (control of light)
    Strengths: The more light he has access to, the stronger his powers.
    Weaknesses: The darker it is the less powerful he is.
    Family: Twin brother, Omega. Other family unknown.
    Background: Keeps it closed up but what is known that he and his brother were abandoned at an early age due to their powers. Each took it differently, Alpha wanted to stop anything like that from ever happening, his brother turned vindictive and evil.
    Other: Flamboyantly gay.

Name: Omega
    Appearence: See above but with long hair and black robes.
    Powers: Telekinesis (mind control)
    Strengths: Can prey easily on weak minds.
    Weaknesses: Is injured by strong minds.
    Family: See above.
    Background: See above
    Other: Nothing worth mentioning.

Alpha-I walked into the room yawning. I'd slept late and still needed to wake up. I chuckled a bit as I looked at warpblaze, saying "Cool it, loverboy" as I rummaged around the kitchen for some coffee beans and a mug.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    I signed up too, but I'll just post my profile for all to see.

Name: Psycho
    Outfit: He wears a dark blue cloak with the sleeves cut off, and has purple gloves and boots. He has deep blue eyes a third purple eye on his forehead. His hair color is light brown, but with blue streaks in it.
    Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though.
    Personality: He is a rather shady character, somewhat of a loner. He'd rather be off training his mind than talking and having fun with others. He doesn't like being on a team, and has a bit of a temper.
    Family: None living that he knows of
    Brief history: He was born as a simple human, but incredible intellectual ability unlocked some extrordinary powers. However, he hid his powers from his parents and rarely ued them. When he was only 6, his parents were murdered by Slade for a revolutionary machine of his fathers. He was forced to live alone for many years in the mountains, and has grown to embrace loneliness. He has now come to the titans, not for a love of being around others, but because he knows his powers could perhaps contribute to the group.

Psycho IC: He leaned against the wall in the shadows, watching the three other titans, laughing quietly to himself. He was so different in personality from Warpblaze, and he had never really gotten along with people like him, so he was surprised Warp wasn't an enemy of his. Psycho knew that robin would be furious if he saw Warp flirting with his girl, and even more so when he saw Starfire was reacting to it. He smiled to himself.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Kool it lover boy Warpblaze heard Alpha Say "You shut up" He said in a joking way. "So star about you sitting with me."

Starfire giggled. She knew Robin would be getting up soon and didn't wanna piss him off early in the morning. "Uh... Robin will be getting up soon... and uh..."

This totally pissed Warp off. He didn't like Robin. He thought star was his girl, but knew robin thought the same. But he did manage to calm himself down, "Thenuh.. maybe we ca go into my room and hang out." He knew it sounded wrong and he wasn't very smooth with his sopeaking and more either "And Alpha please don't make a sexual joke." He knew Alpha would probly, because of "Hang out". He chuckled at the thought.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Ok, I wanna be Beast Boy, and a character I made up.

Name: Angel
    age: Same as Beast Boy (but since I don't know his age I can't put it down)
    Appearance: She has long brown hair pulled back into a pony-tail with red at the tips and a red shirt that ends right above her belly button and pants that both are black at the tops and have flames on them. Shoes are black and grey with pointy steel toes poking out of them. And she wears a black bandana. She has black wings with red on the insides and a black tail and black and red horns.
    Powers: She can control and create fires and use them to lite her own body on fire for maximum power! And she can turn invisible and teleport.
    Weaknesses: She hates water because it completeley destroy's her ability of control over fire for a period of time. She also hates the dark and spiders.
    Strengths: She is athletic and pymnastic and can bend her body in odd ways.
    History: Unkown (cuz Joe told me to)
    By the way, new ep of TT tomorrow!!!!

IC- Beast Boy was just waking up when he heard someone knock on his door. He yawned and opened his door.
    At first he saw nothing, but then the body of Angel began to appear.
    "Boo!" she said and hopped in his room.
    Beast Boy blinked. "Ha ha, funny," he said. "But you know I'm the master of funny!"
    Angel rolled her eyes. "And you know my true name is Master Angel!"
    It was Beast Boy's turn to roll his eyes. Angel had this thing about being the Master. "Yeah, sure," he said, still a little sleepy.
    "What took you so long to get up? It's already 8 o'clock!"
    Beast Boy yawned again. "Geez, it's only 8? I'm goping back to sleep." Beast Boy turned around jokingly, but Angel grabbed his ear and pulled him out into the kitchen. "You need some breakfast," she said and pushed him into a seat.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Why shouldn't I" I asked innocently, tacking on "I mean, I'd love to hang out with you" with a wicked grin. My coffee was finally ready. Pouring muself a cup, I rummaged through the fridge, finally coming upon a non-decomposed item, a hunk of salami. Hauling it out, I sliced a few pieces off for breakfast and decided to take the rest back to my room. For now though, I plopped down on the couch between Warp and Star.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Supposedly" I said, munching on a piece of the meat and leaning back further into the cushy couch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back