• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Shinpou

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    Basically, I've been working on a little project the past few days. I decided to create a Pokemon MMORPG from scratch using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, and XNA 3.0. Create the engine from scratch, and mostly everything except some textures. You can check the link in my signature to view the progress, that I've been making.

However, after realizing that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and most DS games are 3D. I am now switching my game from a 2D game, to an actual 3D game.

I was wondering if anyone has good 3D Modeling experience? If so, I'll need someone to make a few basic models for me to test out =). Or, if anyone knows where I can get some pre-made pokemon models (3D), that would be awesome.

Thanks,
    The Samurai

Back