• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAVE ME ALONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I'm tired of it. I hate being followed by everyone on PC. Stop stalking me, stop talking about me, just ignore it if you don't actually care about it. However, since I'm probably the most entertaining member PC has ever had, you've got to provoke me to make these dumbass threads that I hate making.

I am really, really sick of it. I should report you to the police. You people e-harass me and you won't quit stalking me. I found a camera in my bathroom and I'm almost 100% sure that the "PC" label stood for Pokecommunity.

Whatever this garbage is with locking my threads is also getting on my nerves. Lock this thread and I will call the police.

Have a nice day. ^_^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • ...XD WHAT?

WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?