• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And now for a more formal intro...

TikiRocket

'evil' is relative.
Years
  • *waves* Afternoon, all. My name's Tiki, I've been a Pokemon 'appreciator' since 1999, and recently found this message board. I'm the current Web "Master" of the PFFMLA, which isn't saying much because I know jack smack for HTML ^_^* I'm also the only active ListMod for the PFFML. ~_~ Hard to believe what the once proud Pokemon FanFiction Mailing List Archive has come to...
    Besides that, I'm a Team Rocket fan. TR was way cooler in the earlier episodes and has gotten pretty unintimidating in the last uhm... few seasons... but I remain faithful to the old ideals: Jessie and James are meant for each other, and Meowth will one day regain his glory as Top Cat.
    I haven't actually written any Pokemon fanfiction in a very long time, which is sad, but I've been starting to renovate my old stories and will probably post them in the fanfiction section here when I think of it. Lucky you; you get to suffer through me, now.
    Actually ^_^* I doubt it'll be that bad. I lurk on message boards more than I actually post. I'll probably pop in to terrorize people once in a while and let you all know I'm still alive.
    Truly,
    ~T. Rocket

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC TikiRocket hope you have fun and post alot let me be the first to welcome you "WELCOME"

Pokemon_Veteran

Read the top of my sig TikiRocket :)

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Welcome, i like team rocket more than magmas or aquas.

**Gives a team rocket outfit** Have fun ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hiya Tiki and welcome to these here forums! Hope you have fun here! ^_~

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, thats what I call a really formal introduction XD
    Welcome to PC! The boards where Insanity is Rule! XD Im proud of it <.<
    By the way, Im Castrainer aka Casty... The one that likes to annoy newbies and Staff members XD Have fun here and remeber: Haruka shall kill Kasumi >=D XD

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • hey, Ticki. Glad you joined. Always happy for new members. (But not if they spam or doulbe post) >_< XD Oh, and have fun. And Ps: Wacth out for casty. Hes a bit Bimme-Lim. XD No, just a joke...... :laugh: ... :\

Back